12🖤 [Restaurant]

[ Alexander's P.O.V ]

How can my sister be this cute?

The way she waved at the men made me almost cooed at her.

I grabbed her hand making her sit on my lap. She was afraid, and I can feel it the way her breath hitched everytime.

I started circling my thumb on her wrist making her calm down. She lays back on my chest and the way her breathing slowed made me know she is slept.

I made the 3 best guards of mine to protect her, to follow her everywhere and to make sure she keep safe even if we are with her.

I don't want to take any risk especially after recieving that letter.

"𝘓𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘪 𝘩𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘥𝘪 𝘯𝘶𝘰𝘷𝘰. 𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪 𝘷𝘰𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘷𝘰𝘪 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘝𝘰𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘥𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘵à. 𝘌 𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪. 𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘪 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘨𝘪𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰?"

( Russian mafia has been threating us again. So I want all of you to be careful. I want everyone from that mafia killed without any mercy. And about our latest shipment, I heard those are blocked too. So you all know what to do, right?"

"𝘚𝘪, 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘰" One of the man who I knew as the best hacker answered.

"𝘓'𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢?"

(Did you find her?)

"𝘕𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘢, 𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘳ò 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰" He bowed his head a little.

(Not yet, but I will soon Sir)

I nodded.

Where the hell that good for nothing Mom of ours hide this time. I will make her regret doing this to my sister, mom or not. She deserves it.

I don't know how the hell Russians came to know about her. They are fucking ruthless especially in case of girls. I never cared about them much before but now since my sister is on their list, they will definitely will regret that.

I dismissed everyone and Now just Brian and Me were left alone with Lily in my arms.

"Isn't she cute?" Brian chuckled making me curve my lip upward.

"She is" I replied stroking her hqur making her groan.

I missed 16 years of her life.

I picked her up and we made our way to the car. She pushed her face more into my neck making me chuckle.

She really like cuddles.

Brian decided to drive, and I sat with her in the back seat.

I pulled out my phone dealing with all the mafia shit.

Life is shit sometimes.

I wish my sister will never have to deal with all of this. I can't let her involve in this life.

It has been 15 minutes since we are driving as I felt the girl in my arms wiggling, I loosened my grip as she pulled herself out from my neck.

She looked at me confused for a moment with those striking blue eyes and then her eyes widen slipping back to seat.