" hyungieeeee " Jungwon teased imitating Ni-ki and he surely knows how to get on the older's nerves.

" Jungwon if you don't stop already I'm gonna- gonna make you go bald and will tattoo a dick on your forehead! " the older said in a threatening voice while taking deep breaths to pull himself together but the latter just laughed chockingly.

Sunoo had enough and ended the call abruptly before tossing his phone away on his bed that he was sitting on while leaning on the velvet bedframe behind him.

" jerk! "

He huffed in annoyance but then got interrupted by the ringing of his phone that he tossed away a while ago. He groaned and reached to it before answering the call without checking the caller ID.

" hyung don't cut the call so abruptly that's rude. " Jungwon said obviously not serious and Sunoo just rolled his eyes.

" did you arranged your room hyungieee? " seems like Jungwon really has a deathwish. Sunoo groaned once again and said.

" no?! I just arrived here today what you expect me to do? I'm so lazy if only I had a caring friend who will be willing to help me... " He trailed off and this time Jungwon went silent.

" wonnie? " asked the older and Jungwon finally replied.

" I would have helped you hyung but I promised to help my mom today so I can't-oh but you can call Sunghoon hyung and ask him for help he will be more than happy to help you, you know? "

It's not a bad suggestion thought the older. They continued to talk some a while before Jungwon finally decided to end the call when his mother called him to help her with some chores.

After the call ended Sunoo wasted no time and called Sunghoon as Jungwon suggested and in a couple of rings the older answered with a surprised " Babe? " Sunoo just rolled his eyes at the cheesy nickname then chuckled followed by the older before he got down to the real reason he called.

" Hyung I need your help please? " not gonna lie Sunoo really used his cute tone to make the older agree to him which worked.

" Sun you don't need to ask you know? Your words are my command! " Sunghoon said before laughing at his cheesy lines and Sunoo chuckled. He informed the younger that it will take him 20 minutes to reach when the younger texted him his location.

" alright hyung see ya- come safely!! "

Sunoo reminded the older who smiled even though the younger can't see it.

" I will Sun don't worry "

_________

Sleeping his hornyness away didn't work as he was sleeping the whole day so he decided to read some smut manga to atleast think about something else than fucking his soon to be step brother.

As he was really getting into the not so interesting story plot he heard footsteps one is definitely the older he was having inappropriate thoughts about along with another person he didn't recognise.

That perked up his interest as he put his phone down and listened to their conversation.

_________

" woah look at all those boxes and stuff man "

Sunghoon said eyeing the pile of sealed boxes lying in the corner of the room.

" I know right so please help me hyung if I will do all these alone it will take me atleast a week "

Sunoo said dramatically whining like a kid that made the older chuckled and ruffle his hair.

" of course that's what I'm here for, to help our little foxie "

He said pinching the younger's cheeks who didn't push away the older's hands instead giggled softly.

Soon they both engaged themselves to arrange the younger's room, unpacking all those boxes and placing the items inside where it should be and decorating the room until only one item was left.

" woah you brought a new chair? What happened to that old one? "

Asked the older eyeing the new gaming chair.

" you mean that old ass, swomppy ass, ugly ass chair? "

Sunoo asked making a disgusted face.

" I feel offended on behalf of that chair "

Sunghoon said making a fake offended face like he was for real offended which only earned him an eye roll from the younger who started to unwrap his gaming chair.

The older joined him and as they were unpacking it his eyes fell on a sheet paper containing after guid stuff about the chair.

There was instructions with pictures like don't sweat on it, don't abuse it and many useless informations.

Sunghoon started reading it out loud but then gasped.

" FUCK LOOK AT THAT FUCKABLE ASS "

He said loudly excitedly showing a picture of printed bare ass with a cross over it saying don't put your bare ass on it or something like that.

But they both got startled when the half open door of his room swung open abruptly revealing Ni-ki standing there with horrified expression.

" Who's ass are you talking about? "

Asked the youngest amoung them with an annoyed expression making the other two frown at his sudden appearance and his weird behaviour.

" Sunoo's ass- he really have soft ass that will want to make you spank-- "

Sunghoon started but for interrupted when the younger shoved him in his ribcage with his elbow making him groan painful while clutching his chest.

Deserved

Thought the younger who turned to look at Ni-ki who looked even more pissed off.

" Don't mind him Riki he is just kidding he was talking about this picture in after guid stuff about this gaming chair "

Sunoo sounded like he was defending himself from cheating allegations against his boyfriend which made the younger chuckle mentally.

" Ah I see..anyways hyungie we should eat our lunch now the cook just left after informing that the lunch is ready. "

Ni-ki said ignoring the other male who was listening to their conversation with still pained expression.

" oh ok I will be downstairs soon.. Hyung wanna have lunch with me? "

What the fuck? Thought Ni-ki while silently watching the older asking that weird guy for lunch but he mentally sighed in relief when the latter declined his offer saying he have lunch plans with his family.

_________

The lunch was awkward as fuck. They ate in silence but Sunoo could feel the younger staring at him from time to time making him feel weirdly conscious about the way he eat and everything.

" Riki is there something on my face? "

Asked the older having enough of the younger staring at him shamelessly.

He almost choked when the younger replied.

" you look cute when you eat like that "

" like what? "

" stuffing your mouth with food that makes your cheeks puff like puffer fish "

YOU MOTHERFUCKER what was Sunoo was about to scream at him but then Ni-ki continued.

" It's good to see you eating healthily "

It came out as a whisper like the younger was not supposed to say it out loud but the older heard it loud and clear making him smile.

Sunoo felt warm and happy as he gave a big smile to the younger who gulped taken aback by the unexpected smile towards him by the older. It was a beautiful smile he thought.

Soon silence filled the room once again as they continued to eat, only the sound of clinking their utensils were heard and a thought crossed the older's mind.

' Maybe Riki isn't that bad as a younger
brother '

To be Continued