⌗⁷ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗪𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗢༄

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✧˖°‧༄| 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒. "But you said five degrees starboard."

Usopp said, working at the ship's controls. "Yeah, it's the other starboard, Captain Shit-tastic." Buggy insulted. "Thought clowns were supposed to be funny."

He mumbled. "What was that? Why don't you say it to my face?" Hopping to turn and look at the dark skinned man. Zoro walked up the steps of the ship quarterdeck where the two were arguing.

"Hey! Morning, champ." Chuckling at zoro. "I know Luffy made a deal with you to find Arlong, clown, but if this is another trick..."

"What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?" laughing the green haired swordsman walked over, picking him up by his bandana and held him over the railing.

"Whoa! Whoa! Wait. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What? Because I said bleed on me? You can bleed on me if you want. I mean, a deal's a deal, all right? You want your map back. I want my body."

"How do we know you're not leading us to a trap?" He questioned. "Zoro, buddy! Honor amongst pirates. Right? Come on. How about I sing a nice sea shanty to pass the time. ♪ Oh, there once was a girl With [h/c] and red hair ♪ ♪ Stole my map And left me stranded somewhere ♪ ♪ Truly a crafty and crooked young lass ♪ ♪ But you can't deny She had a spectacular..."

Usopp held the lid of a barrel open letting Zoro drop buggy inside. "Ow! God, right on my nose!"

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Luffy leaned on the railing of the ship, sanji by his side. "Does it always take this long?" He asked. "We've only been here two minutes. Be patient." The blonde laughed while holding onto a fishing rod.

"Some days, they bite as soon as you drop the line, and some days, it takes hours. And then there are days when you don't catch anything at all. But we're not talking about fishing, are we?"

Grinning over at the boy in the straw hat. "I just want to know if [y/n's] okay."

"A beautiful, talented woman does not choose to ally herself with a pirate like Arlong. [y/n] clearly needs to be rescued."