𓏲𓂃𓈒[𝐘/𝐍] (𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒)

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

˚₊‧꒰ა 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

[y/n] is a curvy young woman of medium height with long layered [h/c] hair that falls just below her shoulders. She has [s/c] toned skin, and she is 5'6" (1.68m).

Getting her looks from her father, her high cheekbones and full lips display her great genetics and give a face to her great personality. she is often seen wearing shorts, tops or crop tops and some jewelry.

˙✧˖° 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ⋆。˚꩜

[y/n] often finds herself fighting an inner conflict: She doesn't know who to trust and has to decide between her friends and her family. she is loyal to her friends, even if it means that she has to disappoint her family.

She tries to protect those she loves. She is caring and kind, but she won't let others talk about her badly.

she is smart, loving and enthusiastic and she is energetic and funny.

₊˚ʚ 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 ˚✧ ゚.

Navigation and Cartography Expertise:  [y/n] is a highly skilled navigator and an extremely talented cartographer. She is capable of formulating advanced equations in mere minutes to predict a precise course of action, although she usually needs to write the equations down on a physical medium when formulating them. She has a supernatural ability to sense changes in the weather, "with her body" 

Skilled Thief and Pickpocket: Apart from her navigational skills, she has also proven herself to be an excellent thief and a master pickpocket. She is able to take small items, such as keys, without her victims noticing, a skill she honed from a young age. She now uses this skill to steal from other pirates, and occasionally government employees, more often than not sneaking aboard their ship or base and taking all their valuables while they are distracted by some fight. Her skill at thievery has even been recognized by the World Government and has earned her the epithet "Cat Burglar".

Financial Expertise: she has strong memory when it comes to finances since she is mainly handling the Straw Hats' financials due to her fondness of money. 

Negotiation: [y/n] is a very convincing person, so much so that she has shown herself to be quite the negotiator in her own right. She has shown to be able to negotiate on behalf of most of the Straw Hats, although most of the negotiations are charged with financials or anything else that would be for her own benefits. Although she mostly handles the financial negotiations, she also able to negotiate in other aspects especially when the Straw Hats do not have much to bargain with, such as making some relationship with others and also keeping the Straw Hats cool during negotiations. As a result of this, one of the biggest benefits is that she is usually able to manipulate people and obtain more information on her own. She is able to achieve great things with this skill.

Links: 

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Nami/Abilities_and_Powers?so=search#Physical_Abilities