⌗⁵ 𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗧 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗘!༄

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✧˖°‧༄| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃. "Did you just call that guy Grandpa?" zoro inquired. 

Luffy put down his telescope as another cannon was launched. "Hit the deck!" Usopp exclaimed.

Everyone jumps down, covering themselves as a cannon balls hits a part of the ships railing. "Everybody okay?" Hearing the next one miss and slash into the water. "I think so." [y/n] assumed, getting back to sailing the going merry.

"No. Not okay. Not even close to okay." Usopp yelled. "Usopp, fire back at them!" Luffy ordered pointing out to the navy ship.

"Or how about we sail away as fast as we can?" The sharpshooter suggests. "Run from the Marines? No. Never! [y/n], trim the... the sail thing. Let's sink their ship."

"We don't have time. They're stealing our wind. If they pull up alongside us, we're finished." [y/n] stated as they started to set up the cannon. "You're the navigator. Do something."

"Zoro, sheet in and hard to port!" Pushing at the ships control to turn it. "You know how to load a cannon?"

Watching as usopp grabbed a cannon ball. " Yeah, of course. I've loaded thousands of 'em. Uh, this must be a different model than I'm used to."

"Which way is port?"

[y/n] groaned. They all had no experience besides her. "The left! Usopp, load the cannon in the barrel. Light the fuse. Then get the hell out of the way!" Going to do as she said he dropped the iron ball making the others follow along with it.

"Ooh. Ooh. Oh."

 "Usopp!"

"What the..." Gazing over the railing, viewing as they tried to grab the balls rolling down the stairs.

Zoro stops what he was doing and looks up at usopp, the cannon balls rolling to his feet. "Oh man."

"Pirate vessel, by order of the Marines, lower your sails and submit to my authority."