⌗⁶ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗙 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗬༄

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✧˖°‧༄| "𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘. 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘!" [𝐘/𝐍] 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐙𝐎𝐑𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏. "Easy. Easy. Don't drop him." She seethes through her teeth as they set him down onto the kitchen table.

"I didn't. He's really heavy. I mean, he's got a really big head. It's, like, freakishly big." Usopp claimed, justifying his once slipping grip. "What does that have to do with anything?"

Grabbing something to lay under his head. "Zoro? Hey, can you hear me?"

"Where's the first aid kit?"

"Do we have a first aid kit?"

"Zoro?" Luffy's voice is soft with worry not hearing Zoro respond to him. "These are all I could find. Where's he bleeding from?" Usopp said rushing back with something to tend to his wounds.

Peeling back the opening the zoro's shirt [y/n] revealed his long and clear cut wound. "Everywhere."

"We need more towels." The sharpshooter claimed. "We need a doctor." The girl retaliated. "Last I checked, we don't have one."

Their voices tuning out of the rubber boy's head as he backed away slightly. "Luffy? Luffy!" Shaking his head he looked at his [h/c] friend. "Someone needs to go back to Baratie."

"Um, I'm really not hungry right now, [y/n]." Luffy meekly replied. "Not for food. Maybe one of the customers is a ship's doctor."

"Right. A doctor. We need a doctor." Glancing back at zoro before running back to the baratie.

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

[y/n] holds a striped towel against the bleeding cut on zoro's chest. Turning her head she saw luffy lead in zeff and sanji. "Are you kidding? He needs a doctor." she was quick to shout.

"Do you wanna save your swordsman friend or not?" Taking her place and removing the towel. Placing down a fish onto a cutting board and taking a bottle of alcohol out of the basket, Sanji held out to him.

"Is that to sterilize the wounds?" Usopp asked, watching him pop open the bottle. "Hell, no. That'd be a waste of really good liquor." Swigging down some of the ember liquid.

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍⁞ ᴸᵁᶠᶠʸ ˣ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें