There was a celebration with her classmates for passing the exam and one of her classmates whom I know texted me that Becky is drunk so I had to rush there and picked her up.

" Eeehhh why are you here?" Becky said while her eyes were half closed

" You're too drunk" I said while her arm is in my shoulder putting her in the passenger seat

"I told Jessica (her classmate) to call my darling , not youuu"

"Ohhh I'm sorry to disappoint you , but I'll be your temporary Darling why she's not here"
I said and sighed . I know she's referring to Freen ,but her classmates thought we're dating because she used me as an excuse to Asa so he will stop courting her as he is very persistent and more like a stalker already.

We even had a fight at football field as he is forcing Becky to go out with him.

That night they're still not talking . Freen kept ignoring her for 2 weeks and I heard Becky talked.

"Sheeeeee accused me of cheating but sheeess withhhh thaaaat Seeeeeng.!! "

"Who?"

"Freeeeeeen and Seeeeeng!"

"Oh you mean Seng from high school?"

"Yeaaah thatttt dudeeee with the glasses and funny haircut!!!"
She's so cute when she's drunk and mad and jealous. How I wish it was me she's jealous about when I'm with other girls but no, yeah keep dreaming Drake

"Haha. Yeah I remember him now , so what happened?"

"She was ignorrrrring me because they're togetherrrrrrr in the art class and maybe even spent Valentine's day together "  Becky said

"Oh but I thought he is gay?"

"I don't know and I don't  care even if he is a dog I'm still jealous " she shouted and cried

I am hurt that time when I saw her cried. She's so precious like a baby for me that I don't want her to be in any form of pain.
I don't want a mosquito to even touch her skin. I don't want the sun light irritate her eyes. I want to take care of her and give her all the best in the world . But I can't as she won't let me do it. As it's always been Freen, everything she needs that I will never be.

I took her home and made sure she's safe and sound.

~~~~~~~

FREEN'S POV

We got home and we were silent for awhile

Then Becky hugged me from the back

"I missed you so much . I'm still missing you even I'm with you now"

I didn't answer and just sighed then pouted my lips

"Why? You didn't miss me?"

"You know the answer to that but.."

"Honey , please let's not fight . If this is about Drake I just forgot it cause there's nothing to tell . You don't have to overthink okay? Besides I'm already here. Please let's spend the time wisely. After 5 weeks I need to be back there . Let's treasure every moment okay?"
Becky assured me and kissed me .

Then you know what happened next so how can I argue ? 🙄

~~~~

FREEN'S POV

I'm feeling cloud nine that finally after 2 years she's in my arms again. I am going to make sure that we won't waste any second. I also want to propose to her. I hope Nam and Heng will be able to execute the plan as we discussed.

Tomorrow we will be having a welcome party for Becky. Irin ,Heng, Non and Nam will be there so as other friends and family.
I'm planning to propose there .

I'm nervous but so excited. I hope she will accept my proposal. I know we're still young and still need to focus on our studies but I want to take our relationship on the next level. We don't need to rush the marriage .
I just want to make sure she's gonna be mine forever ,  being engaged is the first step.

I bought the ring months ago , a week before Valentine's. Seng helped me pick the ring as he is working in a jewelry shop. I didn't know he's working there and when he found out I'll be proposing to Becky he was giggling and teasing me, he even recommended what ring suits the best. He asked me to catch up soon as it was a long time since we seen each other.
He invited me on a club where his boyfriend , Billy is working as a bar tender. Yes he is gay but he is not out yet , only few friends know and I only found out that day . He said he slowly coming out to his friends but not yet to his family. I asked him when is that and he answered how about Valentine's? I told him I can't as I'm gonna surprise Becky for a dinner date. He wondered how when we're long distance.

A day before Valentine's I was preparing for the balloons and the table as I'm going to surprise Becky for a dinner date . It may sound weird but yeah we always act as if we're together even it's just on screen.

I set up my camera to where she can see the designs I made for Valentine's and the dinner set up .

I'm looking forward to this as it's not just Valentine's but also our anniversary . However she's not responding to my chats but I know she'll be busy on the 13th because of some events at their university. While waiting for her I checked her social media accounts and noticed a video tagged on her. My blood boiled when I watched the video. I told herrrr already that Asaaaaaa guy is into her. Aiish the proposal in the football field and the cheering squad tssssk so book coded which Becky likes as if she's living her Taylor Swift music video but I tried to keep it cool however I lost it when Becky said yes. I was so mad at her and I texted her a lot of things even hurtful words I didn't talk to her for 2 weeks and I instead called Seng to check if his offer is still up so I went to the club and get drunk. I didn't know Heng posted a video of me being tipsy not until Becky confronted me. I was supposed to be mad at her but then I had no choice but to explain my side and she also explained her story which I later on believed as she sent me screenshots of their conversation of that Asa guy that she just said yes because she doesn't want to embarrass him and she said she already have a lover that also a Thai. Which made me smile and forgave her instantly , if I only read her chats and didn't restrict her then maybe we won't fight and hurt each other for two weeks.

Those two weeks was miserable without her and I don't want that to happen again . I want to make sure that every second that counts and every moment that pass that we will spend it wise , to love and not fight. Because time is very valuable of all . We can't take back time or extend it even as much as we want.

We learned from the past and all we have to do is to trust each other .So as much as I hated seeing Drake with her I chosed to understand and besides Drake got a girlfriend which I still wonder who. I told Becky to invite Drake for the party tomorrow and his girlfriend. Becky just nodded .

=======
AUTHOR'S POV

sorry for very late update.
How's everyone?
I'll be updating
TIMES TWO
soon.

How's this chapter , should I continue?

BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE (Short Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara