With the strength of the wave  everyone is blown into the water.

You came up to the surface as quick as you could, but you were wet from head to toe, water dripping from your bikini. Huge possibility you'd get sick.

"Ugh…" you turn around, hearing karasuma shouting about how Korosensei can regenerate.

"Isogai, Kataoka: change of plans. Watch the water!" The two get to work while everyone just looks around in confusion.

"Guys, look!" Kayano pointed at the water, a few bubbles appearing at the area she was pointing at.

The bubbles disappear before a sphere-shaped Korosensei emerges from underwater. He looked smug, happy about evading his students' well-thought and detailed assasination plan.

"My trump card of all trump cards: my absolute defence form!" Korosensei announced, catching the whole class off guard.

"The exterior is crystallised with high-density condensed energy. The energy left over upon shrinking my body down hardens in a shell around it. In this form, I'm absolutely invincible!"

While Korosensei goes on about his new defence form, you hear an engine move towards you. You turn around, arms around yourself as you shiver like crazy.

"(n/n)? Shoot, you're freezing." Karma says, stopping the jet ski next to you. He helps you get on. Instead of putting you behind him, he makes sure you're in front so he can use whatever heat he has to warm you up.

"Let's go back to the hotel…" as he gets ready to use the jetski, you stop him.

"I wanna listen…  so we know what to do next t-time." You rub your arms.

"This form will decay in about a day. And the moment it does, my body will re-inflate, absorbing energy and returning to its usual form."

"He got us.. Another trick up his sleeve even after all that. and we took all his weak points into account, but still managed to fail.." Nagisa, who was next to you two said out loud to himself.

"Invincible my ass." Teresaka said, grabbing the small sphere in his hand. "Somethin' like this has gotta be breakable somehow!"

He holds up a wrench in his hand and continuously hits Korosensei's new form. But the hitting did nothing, and the Octopus was just having fun while this happened.

"It's no use. Even a nuclear bomb wouldn't leave a scratch." Korosensei smirks, loving the way this new form frustrated his students to no end.

"Oh, I get it! No weaknesses means we're out of options." Karma speaks up while hugging you.

He motions for Terasaka to pass him their teacher and he does. Once he catches it, the redhead holds out his phone, showing an embarrassing photo of Korosensei read… things he shouldn't.

Korosensei lets out a shriek and blushes in embarrassment.

"No! Stop!! I can't cover my face without any hands!"

"Sorry, sorry. I'll just.. stick this sea slug onto you!" Karma grins evilly and watches as hisbteacher screams like a little girl.

As you see your man stick something so slimy onto Korosensei, you decide that it's time to get off the jetski.

"Ah ah. Where are you going?" He smirks and tightens his hold on you as you squirm.

"There's no way you're gonna hold that thing near me." You give a disgusted face  and  he laughs and he inched the slug on your teacher closer.

"You guys are a cute couple, but get this thing off me!" Your teacher childishly screams, making everyone laugh.

Karma parks the jetski at the dock and gets off, and helps you like a gentleman.