#𝟮𝟳

"𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞."

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

YOU AND THE girls were just talking downstairs in the living room when the front door suddenly burst open and revealed Irina, who looked the same as she did when she left. That's what it looked like to Rio and Yukiko.

But you could tell that she had been running. For what reason, you do not know. There's a driveway in front of your house, so she wouldn't have to run if she used the car. Thing is, you never heard a car reverse, so it meant that she had walked to wherever she went.

"Hey, Vitch-sensei!" Rio greeted along with Yukiko.

She nodded at them in acknowledgement before turning to you and holding a bag to your face.

You took the bag and opened it, seeing expensive jewellery, makeup and everything.
Eyes widening slightly, you looked at Irina and hugged her. Even though you had already done your makeup, you were extremely grateful. You needed these anyway.

Rio took it upon herself to look inside the bag and screamed when she saw it.

"This was exactly what we needed!" She holds up a matching earring and necklace set to go with your outfit.

Irina removed the necklace for you and you removed the earrings so that Yukiko could do her job.

"2 minutes." You stated as Yukiko connected your necklace.

"You have everything right?" Rio started to give a list, all of which you answered yes to. Except for your extra lip gloss, which you somehow forgot upstairs.

Rio facepalmed before running upstairs and returning downstairs, just in time because the doorbell had just rung.

Your heart started to race in nervousness as Yukiko went to open the door. Rio being wife material noticed your anxiety and held your hand, a way of her saying that it will be okay.

Yukiko grabbed your hand and pushed you out the door, accidentally tripping into Karma's arms.

"Have fun!" Irina, Rio and Yukiko waved bye to you before shutting the door.

About to walk off, the door opened again, a hand with your phone outstretched to you.

"Thanks, mum." Irina froze at what you called her. No more "mother", it was mum.  That made her heart warm, as she shut the door after saying goodbye and good luck.

"Ready?" Karma asked.

"Ready."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Karma held your hand as you both walked into a restaurant, wanting to get something to eat before moving on to the fun part of the date.

And it was your favourite restaurant as well, McDonald's.

Upon entering the restaurant, you were hit with the delicious aroma of fries, big macs, chicken nuggets and much more.

You were practically drooling as you walked towards the counter, Karma's hand in yours.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" A milf  asked, a smile forming on her face.