The raven's smile disappeared.

"Well, Dazai-kun, whether you like it or not. You're returning to the mafia-"

"I refuse." The brunette repeated his answer, voice cold and firm, signalling he wasn't messing around.

Atsuhsi looked at his mentor with a worried glance, he hasn't seen his teacher so...tense before. Was it tense? He wasn't sure but to him it was. Scared even? Seems like the rest hasn't caught on.

"Dazai, may you tell me why you refuse?"

The brunette's eyes snapped to Fukuzawa in a second and the grey haired male felt a shiver go down his spine when he saw the glare the brunette had failed to hide.

"My reasons are private. I refuse and you can't force it on me."

The president sighed to himself. What was happening? He really shouldn't have made this deal but Rampo had assured him it would be fine and there will be benefits. According to everything that has happened so far, nothing was really beneficial right now.

Rampo hopped on his feet, pushing the lollipop into his mouth before pulling it out again as he smiled, "Dazai, you can't disobey Presidents' order."

Mori smiled at that as he glanced at Fukuzawa, who was pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Rampo-san...Will you be able to force it on me?"

The raven haired frowned, taking a few steps back. Did he miscalculated or did he predict something wrong?

Noticing Ranpo's slightly shocked expression, Fukuzawa knew something was wrong.

"Mori-sensei, I hate to waste your time since time is precious for you. Would you be able to choose someone else?"

The raven haired raised a brow before retreating, "Fukuzawa-dono, are you breaking out contract? If I remembered properly, the deal stated that I could choose anyone I want, apart from Yasano."

The grey haired man bit his lip as he nodded, he did agree to that fact he should've put more thought into this deal. Well, he shouldn't have made any deal with this man in the first place.

The raven haired quickly stepped a few steps back, dodging the incoming punch from the brunette who was silently standing there until now.

Rampo smirked as he sat back down on his seat. How amusing...

"That's not very nice, Dazai-kun..." the raven haired joked, sending a serious glance at the brunette.

"Dazai, an order to stop and sit back down please. I'm sure we can work something out."

Only then did a smile plaster itself back on the brunette's face, as he laughed it off, "Just kidding."

Dazai sat back on his seat all smiling and so did Mori.

"No worries, Fukuzawa-dono, I have all day to discuss this."

The grey haired man sighed, "Are you sure there's no one else you want because it seems that Dazai doesn't want to cooperate."

"I beg your pardon but I only want Dazai-kun, no one else fits the requirements I want."

"Also," the raven haired continued, "Isn't it your job as their 'president' to sort out your workers?"

"That's respectfully none of your business. I take care of my workers the way I want."

"Well, if it's like that. You should be able to talk to your dear worker over here who isn't really cooperative and convince him to join me."
A sigh from the other, "Dazai, it seems we have no choice. You'll have to go with Mori-san."