Vampire p2

Your pov

We start walking inside the village but i have to stop since a strong smell of blood hits me like a caravan. The girl stands in front of me with her arm crossed.

?: Keep walking and ignore the smell, it will go away once you drink some blood

I nod with my head while i start walking again. 

Y: You never told me your name

K: Katherine, Katherine Pierce

She walks with her head down. She's lying, whenewhere someone walks with the head down means they're lying.

Y: Your real name

She stops and turns to me.

Ka: I told you my real name

Y: Don't fuck with me. I know your lying, what's your real name?

She looks at me like she's analyzing me and then she sighs.

Ka: Katerina Petrova

Y: Your not from here are you?

Ka: I'm not, i'm from Mystic Falls

Y: Never heard of it

Ka: What's your name?

Y: Andrea Estela Madrigal

Ka: Mh...never heard of you

I smile at her and we start walking again until we reach the center of the village. Katerine spins around before looking at me with squinted eyes. She's hot.

Ka: Thank you, you're hot too

She winks at me and i sigh.

Y: Stop reading my mind

Ka: Why? It's so funny

I look at her with a "seriously" look and she chuckles.

Ka: So, choose your house

I look around me spotting Gonzales house, Martines, the pastor house. I can't drink from any of  them. They're all...Abuela would never forgive me.

Ka: Don't worry, you're going to compel them once you drank

Y: What does it mean "compel"?

Ka: It means that you're going to look them in the eyes and then you're going to manipulate their mind so they'll forget what happened

I nod still looking at the houses in front of me. As i look around, a strong smell of blood hits me and i try to follow it. Katerine looks at me smiling.

Ka: You found someone

Y: Apparently...yes, but i can't understand where is it from

Katerina smells it too and then she says to followe her. We walk until we reach the Garcia house. 

Ka: This is where the smell comes from

I smell the air and as soon as i hear the smell again, i feel something sharp growing inside my mouth. I bring my hand up and touch what once where my human canins, they're now sharp and long. 

Ka: Go inside and eat, then bring whoewhere you eated outside, so you can learn how to compel someone

I nod before i enter the house. The smell becomes stronger and stronger and i walk down the hallway towards the room where the smell comes from. I enter the room and i see the youngest daughter of the Garcia's family sleeping. The smell comes directly from her.

I go near her and i sit on her bed, her nightgown is covering her neck so i pull it down a bit so that my theet cna dig into her neck.

The strong taste of her blood flods in my mouth and i swallow it without thinking twice.