Hi!

Hi! How are you? Hope everything is alright.

So, i kinda explained how i had the idea of writing this book in the descritption but, i'm just going to repeat it here and maybe add some things.

First of all, i don't care whatewhere you say about how Encato is for children and i'm a grown up...kinda. So i will just publically say that i always lied about my age just like everybody else on this app (i think and believe) so please don't write in the comments "Encanto is for children not for grown up people" and or things like "It's stupid being obesessed over a Disney movie" or "Shame on you". 

I don't care but, personally i think that liking a movie that is for "children" it's not a reason for saying bad things in the comments. So stop it!

Second of all, i will update whenewhere i'm in the mood of updating this book. This is because i recently understood that i tend not to do things when i'm obbligated to. So feel free to write wathewhere request you want in the comments and i'll write.

I swear i will write it just don't axpect it to be in the right moment (sometime it can happen but mostly i will just update basing on my mood).

This were the things i wanted to tell you and as for why i decided to write this book, i already said it in the description but imma repeat it.

My lil brother begged me to watch Encanto with him and i swear it was the first time watching the movie. After the movie ended i was astonished about the beauty of the movie so after i thought for a very long long time, i decided to write this book. 

Right now i'm really really hyped up for this and i hope you're too.

If not, read my other stories that i'm sure you'll like.

Anyway now, i'll leave you to the book!

⚠️REQUEST OPEN AND PLEASE VOTE⚠️