Date-fluff P2

Camilo has his mouth wide open while Dolores is in a shocking state.

Your pov

We look at my siblings, bothered by the fact that they interrupted our very first kiss. 

Do: W-what? W-what w-were you d-doing?

Y: We were...kissing, for the very very first time

Dolores looks at me and then at Yl, then again at me and then at Yl. She seems like she wants to ask me something but struggles to speak. 

Ca: Are you two together?

Y and Yl: Yes

We look at eachother and smile.

Do: For how...how long?

Yl: I'll say...3/4 months?

Y: 4 months

Camilo comes in front of me and pats me on the back. 

Ca: Good job hermana

Y: Umh...gracias?

He then goes in front of Yl and hugs her out of suprise.

Ca: Encantado de conocerte, Camilo Madrigal, hermano of Andrea and... (nice to meet you)

He turns around and points at Dolores who is still standing there shocked.

Ca: That is my other hermana Dolores. Her and Andrea always had a strong bond, and she's also the oldest and, don't tell her but...

He leans over Yl and whisper in her ear.

Ca: She's shocked to know that her hermanita has a partner before her 

Yl laughs and Camilo looks at me smirking. 

Y: Camilo, que...porque estas aqui? (why are you here?)

Ca: Abueal was searching for you and then she asked mamà if she knew where you were and when mamà understood that you weren't inside the Casita, she started panicking and now she has a cloud above her head while papà tries to comfort her

I sigh and massage my temple. I then turn to Yl.

Y: Mi vida, we have to pack and go back, otherwise there will be a storm in a few minutes

Yl: Si amor

We start to pack with the help of Camilo while Dolores is still standing behind the bushes. Her eyes are dancing back and forth between me, Yl and Camilo while her mouth it's slightly open. After we finish packing we start walking towards home and i put my hand on Dolores shoulder.

Y: Hermana, you know it could have been worse. You could have seen us having s-

Do: DON'T SAY THAT WORD

I jump a bit hearing Dolores screaming. She's doesn't usually scream unlsess is something serious. While we're walking she puts her hand on my hip, bringing me closer to her.

Her face is now normal again, her mouth is no longer open and her eyes are bit more...normal.

Do: Don't say that word please, it mean you're growing and i just want you to stop doing it

I chuckle.

Y: You sound like mamì

Dolores laughs too and we keep going towards Casita.

We reach the front door and me and Yl say goodbye to eachother, pecking our lips.

Ca: Awww...you're so cuteee together

I turn around and shoot him a death glare and he istantly looks at the ground.

Yl starts going back to her home and i look at Dolores and Camilo before we enter Casita.

Y: Dolores, Camilo, por favor, prometeme that you won't say anything to anyone, 'k? (promise me)

Ca: No te preocupes hermana, your secret it's safe with us. Right Dolores? (don't worry sister)

She looks at me smiling.

Do: Of course, you know i'm not good at keeping secret but you're mi hermana, i will wait until you tell them yourself

I smile at her thanking her with my eyes.

We all turn to our front door when we hear a thunder.

Ca: You're dead hermana

I sigh and laugh a bit.

Y: Lo se hermano, estoy tan muerta (i know brother, i'm so dead)

We enter Casita and the sound of my mami shoes echoes in the house. 

Pe: SENORITA DONDE ESTABA TODO EL DIA UH? MI ICISTE ENFERMAR PREOCUPADA! (Young lady where were you all day uh? You had me worried sick!)

Y: Ay mami, callate...i was umh...i was in the woods and i lost track of time 

She muttes "clear skies, clear skies" and the clouds go away. She then looks at me with a serious look and come and hugs me.

Pe: Don't ever do that again. Claro?

Y: Claro mami (yes mami)

I laugh along side with my siblings.