But you've to wait for some hours... Jk said tugging his hair softly he look at jk curious eyes.

My Angel will wait for his surprise right hmm.... Jk ask nodding his head jk smile widely when tae nods a little
like a little baby.

Aww my baby nods for his surprise... Jk said give him a smooch he smile showing his puppy eyes, and jk dies 100th time in uwu.

Their uwu moments interrupted by a knocked on the door jk clear his throat, sitting straight on the bed and made a void face.

Come in.... Jk said in his deep and cold voice, he chuckled with his teary eyes when he heard his wife sweet giggles.

He look at him amusedly happy tears form in his bambi eyes, after so long he blessed with his beautiful wife's melodious giggle.

Jimin hyung he just giggle my baby just giggle.... Jk said looking at jimin who just come inside with his food again jk look at his baby caresses his bread cheeks. 'My baby' he mumble

(Tae is sitting on the bed, supported by lots of pillows.)

Really!!! Oh my bad I missed it... Jimin
said glaring at tae playfully he smile at his best friend.

And yeah he also nods his head when I told him about his surprise.... Jk said like a kid told his mother about his school days he smile at jk with his moist eyes finally he is able to see a talkative Jeon Jeongukk not Jewan.

Here have your breakfast.... Jimin said and place it on the table. He caresses tae's hair and peck on his forehead he ruffle jk hair then he leaves the newly couple alone.

Baby I bought you a gift. I'm sure you will love your gift. Let me have my breakfast then I will show you...... Jk said and sat on the chair to have his breakfast, tae blink his eyes multiple times while staring at his husband.

 Jk said and sat on the chair to have his breakfast, tae blink his eyes multiple times while staring at his husband

At Dining Table.....

Jeon family came downstair, jimin smile at them and come forward.

Good morning Jin and Joon hyung.... Jim chirp and ruffled yeon's hair mumbling 'good morning little one.' happily yeon giggle and greet him.

Good morning mini uncle.... Yeon said softly with a shy smile they coo at him

Good morning jimin...... Namjin said
Smiling, jimin guide them towards dining area where all present already for having their breakfast, they greet each other smiling ear to ear.

Yeon look down when his eyes met with Jaebeom because of shyness his stomach swirl he feels butterfly in his whole body.

'He didn't even seen my msg. Did he changed his mind???' Yeon thought pouting while looking down a little
bit sadly.

'Is he angry with me? Because I like him and ask him to wait for me.' Jae thought when yeon look away (he didn't read yeon msg yet. Because of mission, he always switched off his phone.)

They all sat on their respectively chair Jimin serves for yeon and ruffled his hair.

Have your breakfast baby without any shyness and make yourself here comfortable..... Jimin said sweetly he nods his head with a soft smile.

Other serves themselves, when jimin told them to eat he will not server for all except yeon.

Where is bunny uncle? will not come for breakfast........ Yeon ask looking at jimin with his wide bambi eyes.

He will have his breakfast in his room with his wife..... Jimin said smiling he make an O shape ( •o• ) on his mouth.

He smile shyly while fiddling with his food when all start cooed and awed at him Joon chuckle and ruffled his hair.

They have their breakfast with giggle, teasing and talking with each other.

After Breakfast....

Jae, jun show yeon our home he will feel good afterall he will stay here for rest of his life............Jimin matter last sentence under his breath others look at him confusedly.

He laugh nervously and glare at jae who didn't bother to get up from his seat.

Get up you lazy ass....... Jimin yelled in whispered. He is so done with his husband and son's laziness.

He groan and gets up from his seat and look at yeon who already looking down on his lap.

Jae please show him our home i've assignment to do..... Jun said and run towards his bedroom not before giving a mischievous smile to jae.

Others look at his disappearing figure dumbfounded. Jae rolled his eyes on jun and look at yeon again.

Come I'll show you our home, yeon.... Jae said he nods his head and gets up from his seat.

Let start with this way...... Jae said and point towards a hall way he nods and follow him nervously.

Like that they both went Jimin look at jin both smile knowingly.

Let's go, its right time to surprise our first baby bear..... Jimin said they nods their head, made their way towards taekook room.

.
To be continued......

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Take care be safe.... 💚💜

Thank you so much.... ❤️

Photo credit to rightful owner...

*Emotional Scene Ahead*