Chapter 11: It's love

"What is happening?! Wait? Are you two together? What have I missed? Why haven't you told me this already? Oh my god! You two are so cute!"

"Paul! Calm down!" John grabbed Paul's arm, trying to get him to stop with the questions.

"I'm sorry, sorry. But, what?!" Paul tried to calm down but just couldn't. If there was an award for the best starrison shipper, he would win.

"Well it's not what it looks like" Ringo tried.

"It looks like you two were snogging" John shot back.

"What's it to you? You two are queer!" George stood up, throwing his arms in the air.

"It's not a problem. If your going to be queer at least admit it" John said in his mature tone of voice.

"I'm NOT queer. I'm just in love with ONE man" George shot a challenging look to John.

"That's a start. What about you Ringo?" John sat down in a near by chair.

"I love George" Ringo said in the simplest tone.

"Then go out" Paul stepped in.

"But what if we aren't ready for that?" Ringo asked from the couch.

"Do you two love each other?" Paul asked them.

"Well... Yeah" George gazed lovingly at Ringo.

"Then you're ready" Paul smiled.

"Are you two going out?" George asked as he looked from John to Paul.

"I would love to" John stared up to Paul.

"I'd love to as well" Paul smiled.

"Then do it" Ringo said with an edge to his voice.

"Sassy" George smirked to him.

"You know it" Ringo smiled.

"Oh guys, come on! Get a room!" George yelled to the two men who were now almost eating each others faces on the chair.

"Gladly!" John laughed.

John picked up Paul so Paul was facing him with his legs wrapped around his waist and ran out of the room into the hall way.

"Eww. I hope we don't hear anything" George made a face at Ringo.

"We could make our own noise to block out theirs" Ringo smoothly suggested with a wink.

"I like the way you think Starr" George winked as he grabbed Ringo's hand and helped him off the couch, leading him to the bedroom.

Once in there George pinned Ringo against a wall and started kissing him.

Slowly, both George's then Ringo's shirt came off.

Then Ringo helped George out of his pants and George helped Ringo quickly get out of his.

Both Beatles backed into the bed and fell onto it. Ringo got on top of George and slowly got closer to his underwear. Slowly, Ringo slipped down his blue boxers to see what he had been waiting for all night. Ringo quickly took off his own red boxers and went back to kissing George.

One thing led to another and... Well you get the picture of what happened next.

•with Paul and John•

John kicked open the door and ran straight to the bedroom.

"I love you. You know that?" John asked as he threw Paul on the bed.