Cold: Lewis Hamilton

Prompts used: Yeah your cold, im giving you my jacket + it looks better on you anyways

You and Lewis were currently walking around London just exploring since he had the day from press and racing. As you guys walked around you couldn't help but regret not bringing your jacket with you today before you guys left.

"Sweetheart are you cold?" Lewis asked noticing you rubbing your arms as you guys walked around.

"Just got a chill is all, I'll be fine." You said giving him a small smile despite how cold you were.

Lewis eyed you suspiciously as you guys kept walking around until he went grab your hand again was nearly shocked from how cold it was.

"Yeah your cold, I'm giving you any jacket." He said shrugging his jacket off.

"Bubs you don't have to, I'm fine really. We'll be back to the hotel in no time." You said not wanting him to be cold all because you we're forgetful today.

"Nonsense I can't have my girl out here freezing." He said placing the jacket around your shoulders.

You smiled instantly feeling warm as you slid your arms into the sleeves. You looked up and saw your boyfriend smiling at you which made you look at him confused.

"What's wrong Bubs?" You asked him.

"Nothing it just looks better on you." He said wrapping an arm around you and pulling you into him.

"I doubt that Mr. Hamilton, everything looks good on you." You said smiling at him as you placed a kiss on his lips.

"Only with you by my side. But I do have a question for you?" He said looking at me.

"What's up?" I asked looking at him.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were cold before I figured it out? You know I would've given you my jacket or something the second you mentioned it." He asked me.

"Because I had forgot my jacket before we left today and I didn't think it was right to ask for your jacket because then you would be cold." I said looking at him.

"Sweetheart you forgetting your jacket, doesn't mean you have to walk around and be cold, we all forget something trust me. Plus I love seeing you in my clothes so feel free to ask or take, because you'll have no complaints from me." He said smiling at you.

"Lew you are really the best boyfriend ever, you know that?" I asked him with a smile.

"Only because I'm your boyfriend." He said kissing me.