15

15 | Rehearsal

A month have been passed, people started accepting the fact that he is dating yet they couldn't do things freely just because he was an idol which honestly disturbed her a lot cause she wanted to do things freely but she never complained for that knowing that he can't do anything about it, he just wanted to be an idol not the other conditions which comes with it.

Although he tries to go out with mask, the dispatch gets it and uploads an article they always try to ignore it which was quite easy for him except some situations but it wasn't for her, it was weird for her to be a public figure and she wasn't used to it.

And now she got a mail from a modelling agency making her shocked so here she is in their dorm, waiting for him to complete the schedule so that she could talk about it and call the agency to let them know about her decision.

She heard a knock from the door for which she simply said come in revealing Hoseok.

"Oh hey" She said to Hoseok who flashed his usual sunshine smile.
"He would probably be late, go home if you want to"
"its okay" She flashed a small smile even though she was tired of his schedules.
"Do you want something to eat or drink"
"No it's okay, I'll take if I want something" She said for which he nodded and closed the door making her sigh.

While on the other hand he was exhausted as hell but the concerts were close and he did not have any other option than to practice.

He got a little hair touchup of the purple dye as it was getting off but the fans really loved it so he decided to give his surprise apperance with purple hair.

Finally when he reached home he saw her sleeping while lights were on and phone playing some video which she probably was watching, he sighed knowing he repeated the same thing for the nth time, he took her phone and switched the video off and kept it aside. Keeping his bag down he went to freshen up.

After sometime he came back while his body was hurting from head to toe especially his shoulder and leg muscles from the intense practice, also his throat felt little rough due to the all vocal practice as he didn't have any touch for few months especially the high notes of his solo songs epiphany, awake and moon.

Taking the pills for throat pain before it gets worse and some painkillers and lays down beside her.

"You deserve better"
~
She woke up due to her alarm to see that she unknowingly slept there and she noticed his presence beside her.

She groaned and switched it off and got up not noticing him being awake.
“Babe” he turned around to see her awake.
“Morning” She said for which he repeated with the same while his voice sounded coaxed.
She hugged him while he reciprocated the action.
“Sorry for yesterday”
“its okay, I just wanted to make a decision...”
“Tell...?”
She took a deep breath and told him about the email asking whether she should agree or not.
“You can if you have interest, you look like a living doll though-”
“Yah!” she hitted his arm playfully but him being his overdramatic self he whined and started rapping.
“aish enough enough, go get ready”
He sighed and got up to get ready while she opened her laptop and took her phone to call and told her decision for which they agreed and told her to come whenever she is free to finish up the formalities before she starts with the modelling.
~

The first day of concert of their world tour rehearsal started.

The members practiced one last time before the actual stage which was making Seokjin nervous especially for the fact he didn't step on stage for long and he got a girlfriend now.

Jiwon with her friends Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, Rosé came to cheer up on the boys. The girls respected the desicion of Jiwon and understood the reasons behind why she hid it and continued being friends which was total opposite of what she expected.

She kept on reminding them for water and snacks breaks which they appreciated the rehearsal went on smoothly and now they were settled down for a meal break which the members who gets nauseous while performing skipped and others were gathered around in table, devouring the food.

The small chit chat going on about random stuffs.

"are you guys excited?" Jiwon asked for which they nodded.
"But it's nerve wrecking" Suga said for which others agreed.
"It must be hard" She said.
"but we love our fans so we do our best for it" Namjoon said.
"And we want to showcase our best to them" Jimin said.
"but even if you don't show your best they would love it if they are real stan" she said for which they nodded.
"But it's our passion and we want to do our best" Jungkook said which she understood really well.

As the chit chat continued while they ate and the next moment they all were in the backstage where some were getting their hair done, some were getting their makeup done while others were getting changed into the outfits for the performance.

Namjoon was told all the instructions and he was announcing it as soon as the others came out of dressing room and everyone was present there, he told how will the setlist go and after what all performance they will get a break to change and do their things.

Seokjin will appear in the middle of the we are bulletproof: the eternal and sing his part after that there would be a talk time then he will continue with 3 of his songs epiphany, awake and moon.

As first it's starting with the solos of each member and after Jungkook's solo performance we are bulletproof will start and then Jin's solo so the members according to their fanchant excluding Jin got ready while he was sitting beside Jiwon, ready with his outfit but not the hair and makeup.

He was leaning on her shoulder while she was playing with the rings in his fingers.
"Don't feel nervous, you'll do well I swear" She tried to motivate him after noticing his shaking fingers for which he smiled.

He started feeling drowsy due to the practice which he had last night and woke up early just because of the nervousness he was feeling.

"Take a nap, it'll take at least 40-50 mins" She said for which he shook his head.
"I'm wearing lens"
"Show me I'll take it off"
He opened his eyes properly and let her take it off which she did and kept it in the case while he kept his head on her shoulder and dozed off.

She admired his beauty, he looked beautiful despite ths tiredness plastered on his face and he was sleeping.

She still felt like it was a dream, idol as her boyfriend and being this close to him feels like a dream, she never imagined to be this close with someone but she was wrong. The time unknowingly passed by while she was admiring him.

"Kim Seokjin! 10 minutes for your turn!" One of the staff who was the incharge of information shouted out.
Jiwon patted his arm making him look up while still being sleepy.
"Your turn babe"
"Oh thanks wonnie" He smiled a lil for which she smiled back and pecked him.

He went for a quick touchup and she left to join the girls in the special seats for them.

The members were having a chit chat acting normal while she noticed their own hand shaking while holding the mic but she kept on showing thumbs up to them for which they smiled despite the distance.
_________________
A/N :

We're at the end guys, next chapter is the last chapter. 😩😭🤌🏻