1

1 | Meet

Ji-won's POV :

my alarm rang but my lazy a$$ slept again and I didn't know I slept for half an hour as soon as I got up I freshen up as fast as I could and made my hair, I looked at my cat so-ah sleeping I smiled looking at her and bend down to caress her fluffy fur then I went to kitchen poured her cat food and took my bag and hung it in my shoulder as I usually don't have breakfast more like I don't want to, I locked the door and went to the elevator...

And for my luck, the elevator was in repair so I had to take the stairs...

Still, 2 days left to end this week...

While I was getting down from stairs my clumsy a$$ bumped at someone causing me to fall, he lend his hand to me I got up by it...

??1 : I'm sorry I didn't notice...

He said and bowed at me I never saw him here before, he was tall wearing a black mask, a long brown coat on a white tee, and black pants and his eyes were beautiful and he had broad shoulders...

Ji-won : ah, it's not ur fault I was in rush...

He nodded and went upstairs...
I wondered if he shifted here recently or if I didn't see him, I shrugged it off and went to university...

~Time skip at 6 pm~

I came back from university and I was talking on the phone with my bestie again I bumped into someone, I cursed myself under my breath and bowed...

Ji-won : I'm sorry, I was busy on call...

When I looked up I never saw him too I wondered who were these ppl...

??2 : ah... it's okay I wasn't looking either...

The guy I met today morning came from back...

??1 : let's go...

Oh- are they roommates or something Idk, They both were in masks I wonder why...

The other guy whom I bumped just now was shorter than the other one but still taller than me, he was wearing a dark blue long coat on a black tee and black pants and had small yet cute eyes...

??2 : Yeah, Let's go Hyung...

They bowed to me I also bowed back and they left...

Lisa : Yahh! Where did u leave me

I remembered I was talking to Lisa...

Ji-won : Ah... I'm sorry u know the clumsiness I bumped into someone again...

Lisa : * laughs * u and ur clumsy a$$

Ji-won : now don't laugh

I said in a bored tone then we start talking about the day in university...

Yes, we including Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé study at the same university, I reached the 3rd floor where my house is put in the password and opened the door, as I opened So-ah walked around my legs, I chuckled, and lifted her in hand...

Ji-won : So-ah eomma is back...

I said caressing her fur...

Lisa : Ji-won! I wanna tell u something...

Ji-won : Tell...

Lisa : The famous boyband BTS is holding a concert here in Seoul..!!!

I chuckled at her excited tone, well I don't know them but Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé are big fans and they always talk about them...

Ji-won : so? Are u attending the concert?

Lisa : we all are! Me, You, Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé!

Ji-won : but when?

Lisa : This Sunday!

Ji-won : * chuckles * I'm not coming...

Lisa : waee!? * whines *

Ji-won : coz I wanna spend my Sunday in bed sleeping...

I acted and said in a sad tone and chuckled

Lisa : u can sleep later u are coming that's it...

Ji-won : Yah yah, fine I'm coming...

Lisa : Yay!!

I chuckled at her behavior...

Lisa : okay now I'll talk to u later lemme inform others...

Ji-won : Yeah, Okay okay * chuckles and hangs up *

I let So-ah down, took off my coat and hung it in a coat holder near the entrance door and went to the kitchen and took a glass and filled it with water and drank it and kept it in the sink, made a messy bun, and went to freshen up...

After freshening up So-ah was sleeping on my bed, I looked at the time and cursed under my breath again I'm late for my part-time job I made my hair and dashed out of the building and went to my job...
____________________________
A/N :

Hashh finally uploaded it, hope u guys enjoyed Ik it's boring but I hope u all support me till the end.. :)

Meet u In the next chapter..!