13

13 | First meet

They had the first schedule since Seokjin joined back and they are arguing for Ji-won to come with them to their company.

"No means no, I don't want to interfere your schedules" Ji-won fight back for the nth time.

"Please noona, it will be nice if u come there and meet our managers and staffs so further no issues will occur regarding you both in a relationship" Jimin said.

"Right, u should come and even u both will most probably have a meeting with the managers and all regarding this it's better to finish those by now instead of dragging it till fans go wild" Namjoon said wearing his watch.

"But my university?" Ji-won asked out, not wanting her education to stop after fighting so hard for what she wanted.

"u don't need to drop out, and if they say to drop out I'll break their 206 bones" Yoongi said trying to cheer up.

Ji-won chuckled and agreed to come with them which made them happy, Hoseok went to her and hugged her.

"I feel someone burning holes inside my skull" Hoseok said, broke the hug and chuckled while Jin was staring at him with a death glare.

"So possessive" Jimin said to Taehyung.

Jungkook fake coughed gaining everyone's attention.

"we were about to leave right?" Jungkook said looking at them.

"Oh yeah, let's go manager must be waiting" Namjoon said as they all left the dorm.

As per as the car arrangements, rap line had extra seat but Taehyung insisted me to sit in the vocal line van saying that he will sit with the rap line.

"So basically I have to handle the cringe?" Jungkook said teasing Seokjin.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook grinned at his reaction.

"Get in guys" Hobeom said as they all obeyed and got in.

Ji-won sat beside Seokjin on one side and Jimin on other while Jungkook sat beside driver seat meaning beside Sejin.

She took Seokjin's hand and intertwined it and smiled at him as he smiled back.

Jimin unknowingly slept while listening to music, Seokjin took his phone from his hands carefully and turned off the music and disconnected his airpods and took it off carefully and putted it in its case and kept Jimin's airpods and phone inside Jimin's bag.

After a long travel we arrived to the destination. It was long as they shifted into a new dorm after a saesang found out their old dorm address.

"Jimin-ah wake up" Seokjin said and pat his arm making him wake up and they got off the car and got in the company building.

The members were called out for some important discussion leaving Ji-won alone, they told her where they will be after the discussion as she nodded and got in lift.

After sometime she got off but she bumped on someone as usual.

"Oh- Sorry..." The tallest guy whom she bumped on said and bowed down multiple times.