Love Is In The Air

The morning sun glistened off the roof of the Asgardian castle, a pale woman with bright copper hair and golden amber eyes, Lady Aquata, went out to the garden and sat down in the soft grass next to the cherry tree. As Aquata laid in the garden admiring her amethyst and emerald engagement ring, she couldn't help but think about how lucky she truly was, considering how just two days ago she was just a nobody on Midgard named Ericka Walsh, now she is Aquata Neilsdottir half Asgardian half human and newly betrothed to the prince of Asgard, while she stared up at the clouds a shadow fell over her, "Hello pet," a familiar voice rang out from the shadow caster. Her husband to be, Loki Laufeyson, stood over her grinning "do you not have some wedding planning to do?" Loki teased, "I'm on a break, why don't you join me!" Aquata says as she pulls Loki down by his cape and into the grass beside her. As they both roll around play wrestling in the grass, Thor comes out on to the patio of the garden and just chuckles, his brother has been so much happier since Aquata got to Asgard and less like the villain that attacked the Midgardian city of New York.

Thor then announced his presence with a clear of his throat, as Loki's and Aquata's heads shot up and they quickly got into standing properly as they were in the presence of the King of Asgard. "Thor, what are you doing here brother?" Loki asked nervously, "Is a king not allowed to walk in his own castle?" Thor replied. "Well, I have some planning to do, my King" Aquata stated as she rushed inside with a short curtsy to Thor. Loki walked to his brother's side "she's amazing isn't she." Thor smiled at that line from Loki because that was the old Loki that Thor knew from childhood, not the mentally unstable power-hungry monster he fought eleven years ago when that scepter and mind stone within made him try to conquer Midgard and take the tesseract. Aquata still giggling from the time in the garden sat down at her desk and started to flip through the book of dresses that were pre-approved before hand for her to wear when she says I do to Loki and a life of being princess of Asgard. Looking she finally finds one that she finds not to terrible and may look decent on her, it was long with a train and an off the shoulder sweetheart neck line top and cathedral sleeves. She bookmarked the page with a ribbon, then moved on to the next book in a tall stack each one containing pre-approved items for the royal wedding of the century.

Hela walked past the chamber door and looked in to see Aquata holding her head in exhaustion from all the books to pick from and her royalty lessons, "ready to quit yet?' Hela asked as she walked in, "Huh? Oh no its just getting overwhelming is all, want to help?" Aquata responded, Hela sat down and looked at the one who stopped her from destroying everything by just simply asking her why and talked to her through her issues with how Odin ran things and left her in the dust for Thor. "These look nice what do you think?" Hela asked showing Aquata this white China place setting with a green rim on the plate and accent of gold and gold silverware and gold rimmed goblets with green stems. Aquata looked at the image, "it may be too much green but it looks good mark it for now." "What colors are you looking for exactly?" Hela asked, "it might help me find things easier." Aquata thought for a moment, then stated "I have always loved purple and navy blue together, but I was told the colors were purple and green to represent Loki and I." Hela rolled her eyes, the event planners always think they know everything about the royal family and think they know what Thor will approve of. The hours seemed to last days as Aquata and Hela scrolled through all the options and aspects of a wedding. Finally, just in time for dinner they pick the last thing and having the wedding all set for the planners to approve the picks to make them final.