Baby Powers

After breakfast a few weeks later Thor Loki and Aquata were walking along the river just outside the castle grounds, "See that Loki, that is all because of you," Thor gestured to the hospital construction site "Aquata felt like having a hospital would help so many all in a time she felt helpless." Loki looked at Aquata lovingly knowing she was living up to being the princess for the people that all of Asgard loved her for. The royals then got onto the topic of Thor's wedding and what was needed still to make sure the wedding could go on. As they talked, they did not really pay attention to where they were walking and Loki stumbled causing all of them to fall into the deepest part of the river, Loki hitting his head on a rock knocking him unconscious temporarily, as Aquata and Thor surfaced Aquata noticed that Loki had not surfaced or swam to the edge yet and decided to go diving for him before Thor noticed anything wrong. As Aquata got deeper into the river she went through the most amazing thing that no one knew she could do, her skin turned a greyish blue, she grew gills and her legs turned into a tail just like a mermaid and she gained webbed hands, Aquata ripped through the water after a sinking Loki reaching hoping to grab at least his hand, as Loki bumped bottom Aquata was able to pick him up she put an air bubble around his head and started to swim back to the surface with Loki in tow. After a minute or so Aquata broke surface and swam over to the shore and Thor helped Aquata set Loki on the grass and helped clear his lungs of any water he may have took in, Aquata sitting herself on the shore hoping her legs turned back from a tail watched in anticipation hoping to hear any sound from Loki because after nine months of him on a machine for him to breathe this was frightening. Loki finally started coughing up the water he took on sinking, "What happened?" Loki asked delirious and coughing in between each word "We fell in the river and you sank to the bottom and I had to rescue you" Aquata explained flipping her tail where Thor could see "also I may need a ride back to the castle if this doesn't change back soon." "well, that's a new one," Thor said in shock with the tail "but if I have to help Loki, I cannot carry you as well" Aquata looked at the river and her tail "that's ok, I guess I can swim ahead to the castle to have them prepare for a wet injured Loki, then from there I can have a guard pick me up and carry me to somewhere I can maybe dry off and loose the whole part of your world look" Aquata dived into the river and Thor picked up Loki and back to the castle they went. Strange checked to make sure that there was no damage from the near drowning and that Loki didn't have a concussion from the rock hitting his head underwater. "Thor, if Loki askes about seeing me with a tail please tell him it was a delusion from his injury, I don't want him to know about it till I am ready to tell him." Aquata asked while Loki was being examined "I will keep your secret." Thor replied.

After getting the all clear from Strange, Loki went and got fitted for the outfits he needed for Thor's wedding. Aquata went between being a human cow and a dress mannequin as she was fitted with the matching female versions of Loki's outfits. Aquata sat down and collapsed in the chair and sighed, Loki walked into the chamber and noticed Aquata just draped over the chair like a pile off clothes thrown there by a teen, "Are you alright pet?" Loki asked walking over to her and stroked the back of his hand against her face and she leaned into his hand Loki knew she was exhausted and needed cuddle time, "Bed" Aquata managed to say, "does my pet need to cuddle something?" Loki asked picking Aquata up and carrying her over to her bed as soon as he set her down and sat down himself Aquata automatically went and grabbed his waist like she did in their wedding night and just laid there holding him in silence till the sound of a baby getting ready to cry disturbed their serenity they had created, "that would be Atlantan looking for food." Aquata sighed and got up to go get their son out of his bassinet and took him to the rocker too feed. "the joys of breastfeeding hun pet" Loki asked half asleep. "As if you would know Loki," Aquata said annoyed "I feel like a human cow with these feedings" Atlantan let go at that point and Aquata put him over her shoulder to burp him and get him back to sleep before putting him down in his bassinet and returning to Loki to just sleep and cuddle her husband. Around midnight Loki felt cold against her all of a sudden and Aquata woke to see Loki blue and snow falling in the room, confused she sat up and looked around no doors or windows were open to let in the night air but she then saw Celeste's tiny hands waving around and snow shooting from her fingertips, her skin was a pale blue as well, Loki got up and took her out of her bassinet and looked at her "I guess she got my frost giant abilities," Loki reported to Aquata "now to just get her to stop before she turns this place into the tundra" Aquata got out of bed and took Celeste from Loki and started rubbing her back while keeping her hands trapped between their two chests, "you just have to calm them while immobilizing their hands between you and them." Aquata explained to Loki, Loki took Celeste back and did just that while Aquata went back to sleep in the bed. Loki sat in the rocker and opened and looked out the balcony door window at the stars in the sky he remembered floating among them after he fell off the Bifrost and into the universe, his frost giant side keeping him alive in the extreme cold and his other magic allowing him to live in a place with no air, then he looked down to his daughter who was falling asleep in her father's arms, Loki listened to the soft coos coming from her and just thought about how truly lucky he was to even be alive to be able to do this. Loki had lost count of all the different deaths he had and how he was able to come back from all of them because as soon as he reached what he thought was Valhalla, Odin was waiting saying that it was not his time yet and he was back to being alive somewhere and he had to find his way home, but all that aside Loki just sat there rocking his daughter till she finally fell asleep and then he put her down and cleaned all the snow out of the room with his magic that Frigga taught him as a boy, then after the room was clean he returned to his wife's side in bed as he slowly turned back from his frost giant form to his normal Loki god of mischief look that everyone knows and loves.

As the morning sun broke the horizon castinglight into the chamber that danced around the room Aquata and Loki awoke towater dripping on to them looking up they noticed a gigantic blob of waterfloating above their heads, "Aquata, pet, this isn't funny" Loki stated "thisisn't me Loki" Aquata defended herself with she looked over and saw Atlantan'sbassinet glowing with a blue light, "I think its Atlantan, you go get him Iwill hold the blob so it doesn't flood everything." Aquata held her hand up andher eyes started to glow blue like when Thor goes max as she used her strongestpower to fight her son to control the blob before it moved any further into thecastle to cause a flood. Loki on the other hand went over and grabbed Atlantanout of his basinet and his little hands were glowing the same color as his mother'seyes Loki held Atlantan's hands to his chest and rubbed his little back and theglow started to subside and Aquata slowly moved the blob out the door to theriver before she let go of the blob causing some splashing over the bank butnothing major like if Atlantan just let go in the palace. Aquata's eyes turnedto normal with her golden iris and pupil showing, Atlantan snuggled down intohis father's chest as Loki sat down in the rocker "well now we know both ourchildren have powers like ours," Loki said still trying to come down from theadrenalin rush. Aquata waiting for Thor to come in yelling just sighed andflopped back onto the bed, then what Aquata was waiting for happened Thor camebarging in "What was the meaning of that!?" Thor yelled as he slammed the doorsopen causing the twins to cry "good going Thor," Aquata said quietly going tograb Celeste before saying, "Well we are happy to report that your niece andnephew have powers and your nephew has the ability to manipulate water like meso far and your niece can create snow so far that we have witnessed so stickaround maybe we can find out more abilities" Aquata calmed Celeste while Lokicalmed Atlantan who's hands started to glow again against Loki's chest causinga wave from the tub to come hit Thor from behind causing Thor to go into astate of shock, "I see, sorry Aquata for barging in here to cause a fuss withthe twins, I'm going to go dry off now and go to breakfast." Thor said leavingdripping wet. Aquata sighed and used one hand to put the water from the floorback into the tub before singing to Celeste to try and calm her and her brotherfrom crying "Wedreamed a dream woke up and lived it, we had the music in our hands, the dropsof rain became a river, and now it's time to end this dance, so thank you..." Aquata sang and Loki just drifted into a senseof calm with his son snuggling into him again cooing before falling asleep onLoki. Aquata finished her song and put the babies down and went down tobreakfast. Thor just looked down at his plate as Loki and Aquata entered theroom and Hela looked confused at the two groups, Aquata just gave a signal thatit would be explained later.