Tori who just drank from her glass of soda grinned widely, a nostalgic look crossing her features. "Because, Austin's second name is Jeremiah. So it's Austin Jeremiah Ford. Baby Jeremiah or BJ when we were younger. It just stayed till now, I guess."

"Oh..." Lily drawled out, nodding her head understandingly.

Austin Jeremiah Ford. . . Not bad.

Nodding my head along with Lily, I took some onion rings from the square-plate laid in front of us and threw it into my mouth. I wrinkled my nose a little from its flavor and quickly drank some Sprite from the glass in my hand to clear my tongue.

But of course too much soda isn't that practical.

"Guys I think I need to go to the comfort room," I announced, standing up and placing the glass carefully down onto the table.

"Oh it's at the left side of the kitchen. The huge wooden door with carvings," Stephen told me, pointing at the sliding doors of the house that are covered with thick beige curtains.

"Thanks."

I made my way inside the house. Walking slowly over to the door at the left side of the kitchen, I looked around and took in the view. I smiled a little, seeing that most things are still made out of wood. From cabinets, drawers, window frames and floors - all are polished out to be shiny from the varnished coats. It somehow made their house look more homey.

After taking a quick break and checking myself in the mirror (because it's just impossible to ignore the huge mirror on the wall if you're alone and no one can see your vanity) I smiled at my reflection and went out of the comfort room, only to be greeted by the beautiful sound of the piano, playing.

Being the naturally curious person that I am, I followed the sound. Knowing that it's coming from the grand piano at the living room of the house. I took small cautious steps towards the living room and hid myself behind the wall that separates the kitchen from it. Sticking out my head a little, my face broke into a grin when I saw Austin's back, faced to me as his fingers rhythmically touched each keys, producing heavenly sounds of music.

It started at a lively and familiar tune but I couldn't make out the song so I took a few steps forwards, crouching down to hide myself behind their huge couch and my eyes widened more when I heard a faint sound of Austin's voice, singing the lyrics.

Whoa.

Crawling slowly towards the other couch to hear his voice properly, I looked behind my back to see if anyone's around who might see my craziness and heap out a breath of relief when I saw none.

"Well you were almost there almost mine...yeah they say love ain't fair." I tried to control the squeal that threatened to escape my lips upon hearing his voice, by forming a fist over my mouth. He's not an awesome singer, just like when he sang It's My Life by BonJovi but still. No amount of giddiness can match the giddiness that you feel when you hear your crush sing.

It's just magical. Blissful and ugh.

"But I'm doing fine. Cause I swear it's you I swear it's you, I swear it's you that I've waited for."

Am I in heaven?

When I tried to crawl closer towards him, the watch that's loosely wrapped on my wrist clacked against the floor, causing Austin to abruptly stop and to look around cautiously. I gasped loudly and my mouth hung open. His eyes roamed around until it landed on me who's smiling at him sheepishly as I crouched down on my knees and palms. "He he. Uh nice playing!"

"What the heck are you doing there?" He indignantly asked, turning in his seat to glare at me.

I sat up straight, folded my legs beneath me and cleared my throat awkwardly. "Oh nothing. I was just... Just... Fine! I was listening to you," I huffed out, slouching my shoulders in defeat.