~saved their life~

This story starts where the other one left off except its now morning and Giyu is still sleeping on Shinobu's stomach
Quite a bit of angst
TW: mentions of death

No ones POV:
"Good morning butterfly" Giyu says as Shinobu wakes up "oh my.." Shinobu says as she looks at the tray of food in front of her with freshly cooked pancakes a glass of hot chocolate some freshly baked chocolate covered waffles and some little sweets to "did you.." Shinobu tries to say "made it myself, for you." Giyu interrupts smiling slightly as he sits on a chair next to her hospital bed as Shinobu smiles "thank you so much Giyu, you are truly the best" Shinobu thanks grabbing a waffle and chomping into it smiling as Giyu nods smiling back "would you like a pancake-?" Shinobu asks as Giyu smiles at her staring into her eyes "ah.. no no thank you. I've already eaten but thank you very much." Giyu says as he gets up "ehhh? Where are you going?" Shinobu asks as Giyu walks away "going to get something i'll be right back don't worry" he answers and Shinobu nods "okay!!!" She replies as he walks out the room while she goes back to eating her waffles and then once she's finished her waffles she munches on her pancakes while slowly drinking her hot chocolate soon after a couple of minutes Giyu comes back hiding something behind his back "ahh!! Hello Giyu welcome back!!" Shinobu exclaims "watcha got there?" Shinobu asks as she tries to peek behind his back but he doesn't let her "i got you something." He says as she gets excited "oo!! Lemme see!!!" She says smiling widely "i know its not much but i got you these.." Giyu says pulling out a huge bouquet of flowers with a little tag that says "to Shinobu my dearest love. And my little butterfly." As she blushes and takes the bouquet from him "t-thank you.. thank you so much..." she says starting to tear up "e-eh?? Don't cry-?!" Giyu says wiping her tears "i-i'm sorry!!" He apologises for no reason "no no!! Giyu its happy tears!!" Shinobu exclaims laughing a little bit at his reaction "thank you Giyu come closer to my face, i still can't sit up right" Shinobu thanks him again as he does what she asks she then grabs his face and kisses him lightly on the cheek "thank you" she says again smiling as he nods "of course my dear butterfly" he says smiling because she is "you know.. Giyu. You saved my life.." Shinobu says looking into his eyes as he looks into hers back "i thank you dearly for that.." she continues "i can stop poisoning myself now.. because he is dead right? Douma is dead?" She asks as Giyu nods at her "yes. Long gone. For ever and ever. And he will never. Ever. Touch you. Ever again" Giyu says kind of jealous "are you jealous? He's dead- he can't do anything" Shinobu chuckles "here help me sit up please Giyu" Shinobu asks as he does so "ow.." she says as he sits her up "sorry did i hurt you-?" Giyu asks worriedly "its fine! It was bound to hurt anyways its not your fault stop worrying so much" Shinobu laughs poking his cheek lightly "alright" he says watching Shinobu finish her hot chocolate and eat her last pancake and finish the sweets and waffles that she had left, after a few minutes of silence and the only noise being Shinobu eating and munching down food Giyu looks deep into her eyes as she looks at him "you.. you know.. you saved my life to.." he says looking away as Shinobu's eyes widen "ehh? How?" She asks "i lost my best friend a while ago.. and my sister to.. if i'd have lost you.. i don't think i could have lived with myself.. knowing you weren't there.. i can barely live knowing my best friend and sister aren't there..." Giyu confesses tearing up slightly "ah.. i see... well... i'm still here... i lost my family when i was 5.. and then i lost my sister when i was 14... so... so i started poisoning myself.. to get revenge on the demon that killed her... i wanted to be with her.. then i started to like you and half of my heart said to stop poisoning myself.. to be with you. The other half told me to carry on.. for.. for revenge.." Shinobu also confesses "so we both lost our sisters hm.." Giyu says "well.. maybe god wanted us to be together then.. that's why we are still alive.." he continues stopping crying and instead leans to hug a crying Shinobu as she slowly hugs back "maybe.." Shinobu replys smiling slightly "i love you Giyu. So much." Shinobu confesses as Giyu blushes lightly smiling slightly "i love you to Shinobu. So much aswell." He replys smiling an blushing at her letting go of her and sitting back up straight on the chair.

Aiiight thats enough for now!! Trying to write a page every day btw if you couldn't tell and if theres 2 pages in one day i probably did one at midnight lol- anyways this page doneee!! Thanks for readin!

886 Words