~The Date~

This page starts off just after Shinobu and Giyu met up for their date. Giyu is wearing a suit and Shinobu's wearing a purple dress

No Ones POV:
"You look.. beautiful. Shinobu." Giyu stutters looking her up and down as she blushes "You look handsome~" Shinobu Says looking up at him "then i suppose.. if i'm so handsome. Mind if i hold your hand as we walk to somewhere~?" Giyu reply's holding his hand out for her as she grabs his hand she looks into his eyes "where might we be going?" She asks "somewhere~" Giyu answers "thats not helpful." Shinobu responds irritated "just wait and see, my love." Shinobu then instantly shut up blushing at the nickname he just gave her as he holds her hand tightly starting to walk as she follows behind him still blushing and debating whether to say a nickname back to him or not,

Timeskip to when they got to the place

Giyu brings shinobu to a huge really beautiful water fall and river "this is beautiful!" Shinobu says as Giyu sits down by the river letting go of Shinobu's hand "come sit Shinobu" Giyu says patting at the ground next to him "i.. i don't want to ruin this dress Giyu.." Shinobu says looking at Giyu then Giyu pats his lap "come sit here then!" He looks directly at her "okay!" Shinobu says walking over and sitting on his lap "you are so short you know" Giyu says looking at Shinobu putting his head on her shoulders "hey! I'm not short.." Shinobu says hitting his head "if you say so.." Giyu says chuckling a bit.

A few minutes later .

"We better get going we are going to be late." Giyu whispers into Shinobu's ear "late to where?" Shinobu says getting up "you'll see~"Giyu answers taking her hand while getting up and leading her to somewhere else

Timeskip again to When they get there

"Oh my.." Shinobu stutters looking at the fancy restaurant in front of her "come on~ what are you waiting for!!" Giyu says taking her hand again and pulling her inside the restaurant "how may i help ya mate?" The restaurant waiter asks "table for two please!" Giyu responds looking at Shinobu smiling slightly "of course! What a beautiful couple you are!! Right this way!" The waiter says leading them to a table as Giyu smiles at Shinobu and follows the waiter as Shinobu blushes slowly following behind squeezing Giyu's hand tighter "here you go!! Heres a menu! Call me when your ready to order!" The waiter says walking off as Giyu and Shinobu sit down opposite from each other but just then Shinobu puts her head on the table "whats wrong my love-?" Giyu asks petting her head "stop.. smiling.. at.. me..!!!" Shinobu says muffled as Giyu chuckles, "alright alright. Fine." Giyu says "i'm sorry~" he continues "what would you like to eat my love~" Giyu asks still petting her head as she looks on the menu "can i have the Ginger sukhodoni?" She asks looking up at Giyu "you don't need to ask love~" Giyu says stopping petting her "i'm glad you stopped petting me, i am not an animal." Shinobu says looking at him still "alright sorry sorry, i'm having salmon daikon." Giyu says as he calls over the waiter to order "are ya ready to order-?" The waiter asks as Giyu nods "alright! What ya gettin!" The waiter continues "one salmon daikon for me." Giyu says "and Ginger sukhodoni with a few glasses of the strongest wine you got please!" Shinobu says as Giyu's eyes widen as the waiter nods and walks away "hey i don't drink you know.." Giyu says looking at Shinobu "no, but i do!" Shinobu says grinning as Giyu sighs "just, don't get drunk." Giyu says concerned "i won't, i never ever get drunk!!" Shinobu says grinning more and more as Giyu knows she's lying as he sighs shrugging his shoulders "ah heres our food" he says looking at the waiter "here you go sir and madam!" The waiter says putting the food down and the 4 glasses of wine in front of Shinobu and Giyu "thank you!" Shinobu says to the waiter as they walk away, Shinobu then grabs a glass of wine and chugs it down while eating her food and Giyu just watches her as she takes another glass of wine and drinks it while Giyu's just eating his food normally Shinobu then finishes her food and watches Giyu finish his while she drinks the last 2 wine glasses "hmmm..." She hums as Giyu finishes his food "what is it?" Giyu asks Shinobu "i want more wine, it tasted good" She answers smiling at him "no, Shinobu you've had enough." Giyu says looking at her "ugh fine. Okay~" she answers as Giyu gets up ready to leave the restaurant "lets go pay" he says getting the waiters attention, but as he pays the waiter Shinobu walks out the restaurant looking at a butterfly, just as Giyu finishes paying "Shinobu ?" He asks and then sees her outside and goes out to her "hey why didn't you wait for me" he says as she shrugs her shoulders "iiiiii~ don't knoooow~" she sings as Giyu sighs "you are drunk. Really Shinobu ." He says a little irritated looking at her "lets just go back to my place okay?" He continues looking at Shinobu as she nods slightly "oooookay~" she says getting up and following him and they walk back to Giyu's estate.

Holy- wow- almost 1000 words anyways hope you enjoyed!!
(Next chapter might be spicy~)

935 Words