~so cute~

This page starts after everyone but Giyu leaves Shinobu alone

No ones POV:
"Aren't you going to head home?" Shinobu asks as Giyu shakes his head lightly "no, i'm staying here. Until you are fully better." He says firmly holding her hand as she smiles "alright~" she flirts smiling "poke poke~" Shinobu flirts lightly poking Giyu's cheek as he just lays his head on her stomach sitting on a chair that he grabbed from nearby as Shinobu blushes and smiles at him rubbing his head as he looks into her eyes still laying on her stomach carefully as he slowly falls asleep and Shinobu soon does the same closing her eyes.

A few hours later (its now night)

Yawns can be heard as Shinobu wakes up smiling at the sleeping Giyu thats hugging her hand laying on her stomach "i.. love you.... Butterfly" Giyu mumbles sleepily as Shinobu blushes "sleep talking?! About me??" She whispers as she tries to move her hand from Giyu but he just holds it tighter as she chuckles quietly, he then slowly opens his eyes to look at her "good afternoon~" Shinobu teases smiling at him as the moonlight shines through the window blinds and into his gleaming royal blue eyes "so cute.." Shinobu mutters smiling again patting his head with her other hand as Giyu slowly goes back to sleep "he must have not slept for a while... he looks so tired... and cute.." Shinobu thinks to herself as she slowly dozes off to sleep again smiling at Giyu as she does so.

EXTRA short this time i'm so sorry its really late again i'll try write earlier in the day tomorrow i'm sorry!!! But i promise!! Gonna go get a good sleep now i think! Okay byebye! Thanks for readin!

299 Words