Chapter 20 Sangs Introductions

This is going to be a long chapter. Because I will be explaining who everyone is. I might break it into two. I'm not sure yet.

Narrator P.O.V.

When Sang wakes up, no one is in the room with her. She starts to think that it was all a dream seeing Lukie and Uncle again. As she is wondering about everything, she feels the need to use the restroom. She goes to stand up, but quickly her legs give out.

Sangs P.O.V.

I get myself ready for the pain. From falling from the hospital bed. No pain finds me. I'm in the arms of a guy, who caught me. I look up into the eyes of a big, I mean really tall man. When he caught me, he called me aggele mou. I knew that meant My angel in Greek. He tells me his name is Silas. I tell him thank you for making sure I did not hit the floor. And please put me down. I don't know him, so I get scared. I run in to the bathroom and lock the door. He is too scary, but cute. I am tiny compared to him. While I'm in the bathroom I do my business. I use the bathroom, take a shower, and try and comb out my hair. I had a lot of guys knocking on the bathroom door to come out. Or to let them in to make sure I was ok. My step-monster used to tell me that all men are bad. They will grab you, torture you, and rape you. Then they will you, and dump your body in the ocean. Finally I heard one voice, I knew it was not a dream. I knew it was him that said little bird, can you come out so we can talk please. It was Uncle. I know with both him and Lukie, I will be safe. I slowly unlock the door. I open the door slowly.
I hear a new voice in the room. He says she looks like she wants to bolt. I really do want to leave, so I can get my head together. Since I woke up I have been turned upside down. I don't know where my kids are at. I miss them terrible. I finally calm down enough to see a young doctor trying to talk to me. He looks no more than 20 years old. I thought to become a doctor you had to have many years in college. He has blond hair and beautiful green eyes. You can tell he works out. He has great abs. The other guy from earlier looks my age. His body is also good eye candy. 😋 when I hear a little chuckle, I look up and blush because I know they has caught me checking them out. The Doctor tells me his name is Dr Shawn Green, and his friend is Silas Korba. Dr Green asks me if I remember why I'm here. I kind of lose the attention I was giving him. When I see Uncle in the room. I run to him crying, saying over, and over that it was not a dream. He looks at me and says it is no nice to see you again little bird. I find that is a weird thing to call me. Even though I will have any nickname he wants to give me. He tells me I need to calm down, and listen to Dr Green.

Dr Green P.O.V.

When I walk into Pookies hospital room she is finally coming out of the bathroom. I see that Silas and uncle are also in the room. I turn to pookie and try to explain everything. As I'm talking, I noticed she starts checking me and Silas out. I try hard to be quiet. She is just so darn cute how she is looking at us. That I let loose a little chuckle. I hope that she will agree to being with us all. I know she has a lot of stuff she has to adjust to. One of them is not having to go home that has nothing but pain and painful memories to it. If we can, our team, Brothers will make sure nothing will happen to her again, or her kids. I turned to Pookie to start asking her questions. As I'm talking and explaining who I am, and also who Silas is. I then go to ask her if she knows what happened to her. If she knows why she is here. She loses focus, when she notices uncle in the room. She runs to him crying, and all a mess. Saying that she can't believe it, that she was not dreaming after all. After a while, uncle tells her to calm down and answer some of my questions please. Pookie walks over to the bed and sits down. She looks up at me, with a beautiful eyes I've ever seen. As you can get lost into, and forget while you're there. When I asked her if she knows what happened and why she's here. She says yes, her stepmother hurt her during one of her punishments. That she thought she was going to die. After she goes into detail about what happened to her. She also tells me, she remembered a lot of people in the room when she woke up. Then she asks where everyone is. Then she asks where her kids are, and when can she see them. When I go to answer her, Luke and North walks in the door. They are carrying both of the kids with them. When she sees her kids, she grabs them both and hugs them tight. She thinks all of us for keeping them safe. Then she turns to Luke, her Lukie and hugs him tight. She turns and sees North and asks who he is, and seems a little scared of him. If she is scared of North and Silas, she is going to be terrified of Raven. Ouch.