Chapter 3: The Rightful King

Raijin had already gotten up and walked around the island he was on. He managed to have some peace and quiet. He didn't feel so at peace in a long time. Given the fact that he only fights in his free time.

Some birds landed on his back and shoulder and he looked at them a bit confused. But then he got annoyed slapping his shoulder, scaring the birds away while killing a lot of them.

He was still waiting for Mothra's call and prayed that she wouldn't so he could get he'll get to rest a lot longer. But then he heard movement near him and snapped his head to the right. It was splashing sounds. He growled a little making his way to the shore. He arrived and went a little bit inside the water looking around and seeing absolutely nothing at all.

He decided to look around a bit longer before sighing turning around to leave. But suddenly something jumped out of and landed on Raijin's back wrapping his large arms around his neck and pulling Raijin on the ground. Raijin stabbed the attacker on his back with his two spiky tails wich made the Kaiju let go and back up. Raijin stood up and looked at the attacker.

 Raijin stood up and looked at the attacker

Raijin growled a little. "Great you Kaiju's are still here to get on my nerves" the Kaiju roared and charged at Raijin who let the Kaiju ram into him and held him in place. It didn't have the strength to push Raijin back wich made him smirk and punch the on the back making him land on the ground.

Raijin wanted to punch him again but the Kaiju scratched Raijin's leg making him roar at the sky in pain. He glared at the Kaiju who just stood back up and roared at Raijin. Raijin charged at him who tried to scratch him again but Raijin was quicker giving him a good punch to his three eyes making them explode and roar.

Raijin then pinned him on the ground and was ready to finish him off but suddenly something rammed into his side making him crash back into the sand. He brought his head back up growling really load and looked back to see another Kaiju who helped the Kaiju on the ground back up.

 He brought his head back up growling really load and looked back to see another Kaiju who helped the Kaiju on the ground back up

Raijin got back up and had enough. He wasn't going to hold back any longer. The new Kaiju called Scunner, charged at Raijin who just grabbed its head and throwing it to the side. He wanted to approach it but the other one came ramming into Raijin but Raijin simply grabbed his shoulders and slammed him onto the ground. He then grabbed its large fin and ripped it out making the Kaiju scream in pain.