Chapter 40 - Remember 🌶️

Börja om från början

She came over and sat down in the chair and startled them both.

"Go back to sleep, baby, it's so early!" Kirill turned all his attention to her.

"Why do you call me baby? If you won't even touch me. What the fuck is going on between us?"

After yesterday's news, she felt so raw and depleted and she didn't want to dance around it anymore. She felt like she had little time.

Kirill hadn't been the same since he came back and it was obvious they acted like strangers around each other. His face dropped when he heard her words. He knew they would have to address the elephant in the room eventually.

Looking down at her sleepy face and bed head, he thought she looked adorable but he said,

"There hasn't exactly been a good tim-"

"No?! There hasn't? How long have you been back? Ten days? And in those ten days you haven't had a chance to speak to me? To come to me? To kiss me? To hug me? No...but you've had time to hurt me...don't call me baby." She finished forcefully and tears fell down her cheeks involuntarily.

Kirill knew she was right. He asked Danila to give them a few hours alone and Danila happily obliged not wanting to be involved in their conflict in the slightest.

Danila had a task to fulfill anyway. He would get there earlier, but that was even better.

Kirill locked the door when Danila left and they were left alone, looking at each other from opposite sides of the huge apartment.

With fire in his eyes and large strides, he deleted the distance between them in mere seconds.

He easily lifted her up and Mia yelped and wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling his strong arms support her. She couldn't stop herself and smiled at him, completely overwhelmed with finally being in his arms again.

"Do you remember I promised I would kill anyone who touched you?" He whispered as she gazed down at him.

"No, Kirill, don't kill him, are you crazy?!" She suddenly got worried but he shook his head with a chuckle.

"I can't keep my promise. I can't kill Danila. But I need you to think of how you want me to kill
Oleg. And then you can watch. Okay, sunshine?" He knew his violence made her want him.

"Okay." She said sweetly. "I'll think about it."

He carried her to his bedroom and sat down on the bed as she straddled him and looked into his eyes. They sat like that together, just gazing at each other and both remembered why they entered into this ordeal.

Mia put her hands on his shoulders and then his neck, his cheeks, and his chest. He closed his eyes at her long awaited touches as he felt his eyes burn with tears.

"Mia." He spoke unable to look at her. "I love you. I love you so much. I want you to know that and believe that and most importantly, I want you to remember that. I haven't had the...audacity to approach you. I can see you have changed. You have become someone I used to be afraid you would become. Part of this world. Part of my world. But now I see that...it's not as scary as I thought it would be...you're my partner in it." He finished with his eyes still closed.

"Why have you been speaking to me in such a rough way? Do you really think all those things about me?" She looked at his face with searching eyes while she held his cheeks.

He squeezed his eyes and shook his head,

"No. You are still and always will be my Mia. My wife. My partner. My sunshine. My purpose...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for everything that I've said since I've been back...I have no excuse." Kirill spoke quietly, as if afraid someone would interrupt them.

His eyes closed and tears on his face, he held onto Mia like she was a prize. He was so happy to have her in his arms as he knew that all this time since he'd been back, he didn't have the courage to claim her again. He knew she was emotionally and psychologically stronger than him and he was afraid to admit it.

"Open your eyes." Mia asked gently. As she got lost in his two green pools of lust and sorrow, it all came rushing back to her. Why she loved him, and how she would do anything for him, and he, for her.

All of a sudden he spun her around and she fell on the bed, gasping at how quickly it happened. His body on hers, not losing a second, his weight on her made her arch her back from pleasure as she remember how much she enjoyed when he overpowered her.

Desperate, lustful, and lost in each other, Kirill grazed his lips on hers as they felt it, they felt an electric shock run through both of them at the contact. He bit her bottom lip gently and she responded with a soft kiss on his.

Playing, teasing, loving, Kirill came closer and locked her lips in his, and all became clear in their minds again.

They belonged to each other, no other man or woman could stand in the way.

Hungry, starving, thirsty, parched; they devoured each other and all their clothes promptly flew off of both of them.

"Baby..." Kirill whispered in between her lips, "I haven't...mmm...touched you in so long..." he closed his eyes as he breathed heavily from her hand wrapping around his cock. "I won't last long." He breathed with his eyes closed as she began to pump his entire length with her hand and looked up at him with a teasing smile.

"Yeah?" She asked innocently. "Well then you better fuck me quickly!" She said desperately as she turned around on her stomach underneath him and he watched her body on display for him.

He smacked her ass with his big hand as she moaned from the anticipation of him finally being inside her again.

He observed how she lifted her hips and stuck out her ass for him so he could plunge into her as she so liked. He took a second to run his hand from the base of her back all the way up to her neck as he strongly grabbed her and she moaned,

"Oh my fucking God, Kirill...please..." She whined and he smiled slightly, watching how she totally belonged to him, just like she said before she left him all those months ago.

"Please what, baby...?" He asked taunting her as he smacked her ass again while never letting go of her neck, "Hm? What are you asking for?" He spoke in a low voice, strict and demanding.

Mia's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she shook her ass for him, something that she had learned in her new life and that he had never seen her do before.

Kirill's eyes widened and he quietly gasped as he saw her move like that, just for him, naked, asking for it.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Mia..." now he pleaded as he slowly let go of her neck and stood on his knees watching her body turn around for him with a smile. He's eyes glazed over, he wanted to see more,

"Do that again for me." He asked quietly.

Mia got up on all fours and dropped her head as she twerked for him and then threw her hair back, just like she did on stage.

But this time it was real. This time, she really meant it.

Every time she did it on stage, she imagined him in front of her and now, here he was.

"Every time I shook my ass on stage...every time I touched my tits...every time I grabbed that pole...I thought of you." She stood up on her knees and he pressed his chest against her back and listened to her words. He closed his eyes and saw the image of her shaking her ass for him again.

"I will watch that...for as long as you allow me to." Kirill said and he pushed her down on her stomach. Grabbing her shoulders, he slowly thrusted into her as they both moaned from the sensation.

Melting into each other, they both stopped moving as their bodies became one. Slowly, carefully, as if afraid to break her again, just like the first time, Kirill made love to her, his wife, his partner, his Mia.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️