"My god these people can't behave like humans for once"  Ishita said making everyone laugh.

Everyone quickly finished their breakfast and retired to their rooms to get ready as today was the day all the royal family members, princes, important dignitaries and business partners from across the country would arrive and the official announcement of the coronation was going to take place.

 Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara were completely busy in taking care of the preparations as the guests would be arriving shortly and the announcement had to take place in the evening at around 4PM  .

By around 10, all the guests starting arriving, each of the guests were welcomed in a royal manner to the palaces. The palace gates, adorned with ornate ironwork, swung open with an almost reverential grace as each visitor arrived.

A red carpet, as plush as a bed of roses, extended a regal path from the entrance to the heart of the palace, guiding each guest to a realm of opulence and refinement. The air was perfumed with the scent of rare blossoms, their vibrant colors rivaling the jewel-toned decorations that adorned every corner. The palace's chamber orchestra played a symphony of enchantment, their melodies harmonizing with the melodious laughter that filled the air.

As the guests entered the palace, a receiving line of impeccably dressed courtiers, each one a vision of courtly grace, offered warm smiles and courteous bows, making every individual feel like a cherished member of the royal court. 

Within the palace's hallowed walls, the atmosphere exuded a sense of warmth and magnificence. Conversations flowed, forging connections among the diverse assembly, while the chambers echoed with joy and laughter. In the embrace of the palace's royal hospitality, every guest was made to feel like royalty without fail.

By the time everyone departed to their allotted rooms it was afternoon. It was decided that  the food would be served to the guests in their rooms as they were all exhausted. The girls were very tired with socializing and managing the entire event simultaneously. After a break they had to look into the preparations for the announcement so they decided to relax for a while. 

In the office Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh had been anticipating the arrival of Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara  for a while as yesterday night they had called their sisters and asked them to bring lunch today for all of them. The guys wanted to spend time with them and had also planned a small surprise for them. 

But, Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara had completely forgotten about it as their schedule was completely packed.

 "Dude where are these people it already past 2 PM and they are still not here" Vihaan asked whining.

"They must be on their way, one second let me call Meera" said Ansh

"She is not picking my call" said Ansh 

All of them tried calling their respective sisters repeatedly but none of their calls were answered. 

"Are they ignoring us?" asked Ekansh furiously.

"But why?" asked Ansh.

"Maybe because they don't actually feel anything toward us like we do" said Aarav.

"Guys let's stop overthinking, it may be because they are just busy and would have forgotten" said Vihaan trying to be positive and convince others as well as himself. 

"I'm really not convinced" said Ansh.

"Wait I'll call maa and ask her what's up with these people" said Ekansh calling his mother up and put it on speaker.

On call

"Hello, How are you Ekansh? and you'll be here on time for the announcement right?, Did you guys have your lunch?" Ekansh's mother bombarded him with questions.

" ok ok maa how many questions will you ask?? where is Saanvi?" asked Ekansh.

"She is in the garden along with Isha, Meera and Ara, why what happened?" asked Aawanya.

"What are they doing?" Ekansh asked

"They are talking to someone on the call" said Aawanya.

"Ok maa , we will see you soon, bye"  Ekansh said and cut the call before Aawanya could say something more.

"Hello.. Hellooo...What is wrong with this boy??, how and why is he asking about her in the Middle of his work hours ??, it's so not him to stay distracted during his work time"  Aawanya thought and got back to her work. 

"My god these people, how can they be like this" said Vihaan.

"How can they do this to us" said Araav.

"They can talk to others but couldn't pick even one call of ours, how mean" said Ansh 

"They could have just told us they were busy and can't come. I don't think we can work anymore, chalo let's go and see what has kept them so busy that they can't even pick one call of ours, how can they ignore the FUTURE KINGS" said Ekansh and all of them decided to go home.

At the Palace all the princes arrived and immediately went to their rooms to get ready for the announcement.

At around 3, Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara were done with all the preparations and everything was perfectly set for the announcement. Everyone were in their rooms getting ready for the first most important tradition of the coronation. 

At 4 PM, all the people of the village had arrived and and a huge crowd had gathered. All the guests and royal family members also arrived and settled down. Abhimanyu, Abhiraj, Abhijeet and Abhinav started addressing the crowd starting with the official proclamation of the coronation of the four princes, the details and the timings of the ceremony that would be taking place the next day. The girls hadn't even noticed the glares they were receiving from the guys throughout the announcement, which angered the guys even more. The announcement was broadcasted to their kingdoms also. 

Immediately after the announcement concluded, everyone dispersed and the girls were double checking if all the arrangements were done for the big day. After they were done they all released a sigh of relief and decided to wait for everyone at the dinner table. 

******

Will the girls learn the reason behind the guys anger ??

The coronation is going to be a big event, so

Stay tuned to know more!!

Thanks for reading ❤️💕

Please do like, share and comment. 

Note :

We've crossed 6k guys, let's go!!!!

Thank you so much 💕

keep reading and enjoy.