Keke, her loctician said.

Kaliyah just grinned, exited with the way she looked right now. She was about to say something until her phone started to vibrate on her lap. She glanced down at it, seeing an unsaved number pop up on the screen. Kaliyah just frowned slightly, not knowing who it was. Plus, the number did not have a Chicago area code, so she definitely had no idea who was trying to call her.

Clicking on the side button of her iPhone, Kaliyah just declined the call before looking back up at the mirror again.

"So I suggest you wrap your hair up at night so this style can last longer for you."

Keke continued on. She was finally done with the last loc.

"Oh girl you ain't gotta tell me that. I wrap my shit up every night!"

Kali giggled, just as Keke joined in.

"Oh I know you do. Some of my other clients don't do that shit at all, and they come back like a week later talking about they need a retwist."

Keke rolled her eyes playfully.

"Not a week later-"

Kaliyah chuckled, but was cut off by the feeling of her phone vibrating once again. She looked down at it, seeing that it was the same unsaved phone number calling her.

"Who the hell-"

She muttered, picking up her phone. Deciding to just pick up the call, she slid her fingers across the screen before placing the phone to her ears.

"Hello?-"

"Bitch dis Asian. You know how many times I've been trying to call you and you just kept declining me?"

Asian's voice could be heard. Kaliyah was slightly surprised, definitely not expecting to ever hear from Asian at all.

"Oh wow... Asian. I had no idea who this number belonged to. You know I don't ever pick up unsaved phone numbers girl."

"Well bitch I should've known. I mean, we used to be so closed back in the day, when I knew you like the back of my hand."

Asian chuckled. Kaliyah couldn't help but smile a little just as she stood up off the chair.

"How did you even get my number?"

She asked curiously. Her mind started to wonder now since it was so strange that Asian was calling her out the blue. Kaliyah had definitely changed her phone number a lot of times during the years, so there was no possible way that Asian could've gotten it... unless... maybe Dayvon?-

"Bella gave me your number. You know Bella right?"

Asian said.

"Bella? Yeah I know her. You know Bella?"

Kaliyah began opening up her purse, taking out a few $100 bills before handing it to Keke.

"Thanks boo!"

Keke whispered, giving Kaliyah a quick hug before walking off.

"Yeah I know Bella. Me and her go way back."

Asian responded. Kaliyah just picked up her purse before heading out of the salon.

"That's so crazy. I had no idea you knew her."

"Yuppp. I know a lot of things Kaliyah."

Asian said with a sarcastic tone. Kaliyah just frowned, not really sure why she was even talking like that.

"Anyway, I was calling you because... well.. I miss you Kaliyah. I mean, you and I used to be so close. I don't even know what happened to us."

Kaliyah made it through the parking lot before she finally approached her car.