(3) Life With Glamdozer Too??

*Mii flies over to Flipside Galaxy and Sure enough the Pupdozers have been having trouble fending off Bowser Jr's Attacks*

Mii: Ahem!

*Bowser Jr stuttered at the Throat clear; and then Gulped*

Bowser Jr: It was Dad's Orders...

Glamdozer: My Hero; You came just in time.

Bowser Jr: I'm Sorry, WHAT!!?

Mii: Your Dad never told you?

Bowser Jr: Nope; He doesn't tell me Slap.

Mii: I am Polyamorous; All Mii's Were... at least before my home world was destroyed when I was little.

Bowser Jr: Uh... I believe I need a Background Story... on all of this.

Mii: Best Sit down; It can take a while.

-----

*Mii POV*

*Bowser Jr sits down and Listens from his Airships parked close to the Island as They Listen to My Backstory*

Mii *Narrating*: 17 Years Ago; I Was A Fairly Young Mii who was dearly loved by everyone of the family around me. They made sure I was well taken care of... I was an only child; Until My Birth Mother wanted another Baby, And So I agreed to help treat that newborn right.

Bowser Jr: You never told any of us that you were born from your birth planet nor anything about your birth family.

Mii: Well, the only other weird thing was I never told my Dad either; My Birth Father handed me this Cross pendant right before our Home was destroyed by a Rival Band Of Miis; My Birth Mother was shot in the Shoulder and I was forced to evacuate Alone... I never knew what happened after that; But that was when things got better for me from there; My "Dad" looked just like me at my Age and He as well as his Family took me in and Raised Me. I couldn't have asked for a better Dad figure other than him.

Bowser Jr: Wow...

Mii: I never really thought about my birth planet or how I was going to get back to my birth family ever... Life on Earth was speechless in many ways; but the most important thing that I learned while I was on Earth... Balance. Not peace, not war. But balance; I was soon accepted by the world around me thanks to my dad... The better thing is he and I actually shared souls; so he has powers too... Mostly because of me.

Bowser Jr: But how does all of that explain you being with A Giant Bee Queen, A Crawling Lava Machine, and What Else?? No Offense.

Glamdozer: None taken; Continue.

Mii: That... And My birth father never took any time to tell me about that; although I have been seeing many of our species breeding with many women... And nobody ever saw me eavesdropping on them... It's a Mii thing.

Bowser Jr: I'll be honest with you I'm glad it's you and not me... Because breeding with multiple women... Aren't you going to run into consequences with that someday?

Mii: Yeah, but that doesn't mean I did not prepare for those problems; as it turns out I actually helped HoneyQueen and Glamdozer become friends; their people are at peace with each other as well.

Bowser Jr: Okay, As much as I am relieved that I heard about this; I am still young and I hardly understand what life for you is like.

Mii: That is Understandable; Tell you what... Take me in; Let me have a chat with your Dad and we can get this Situated.

Bowser Jr: Just like that? You're not going to snap my neck?

Mii: First, I believe snapping the neck of a child like you is considered way too much when it comes to overkill; Second, Yes, just like that.

Glamdozer: *Yawn* When you two get back; Your troopers better apologize to my people.

Mii: As Long as there is no violence when that happens.

Glamdozer: Good; Then I'm gonna take a nap... *Yawn* Go Save the Universe. *She collapsed on her grass bed spot and she snores away; While Mii and Bowser Jr as well as his troops head to Bowser*

___________________________________________