(2) Life With HoneyQueen

Mii: You alright?

HoneyQueen: Well, You can spend sometime with me if you check on and heal my people as many as you can.

Mii: Yes, My Lady. *I go to heal those that may have been near or close to the Line of Fire*

HoneyQueen (to the Fourth Wall): Let's clarify things over so you get it.

*HoneyQueen tells her story piece by piece*

HoneyQueen (Narrating): My Name is Honey B. Queen; But Everybody calls HoneyQueen; Obviously I am the Queen of the Bees in Honeyhive Galaxy; I am A Giant Very Caring and Kind Bee who cares for her people and her kingdom; I have fallen in love time and time again every once in a while; And... Big factor; I am big on Naps as well as that makes me Cute and Sweet; And that was when I Met Joshua The Mii; He saved me from Bowser's Clutches Once; and He was very Nice, Cute, Naive, Protective, but Very Sweet. Even Though he is 3 Times Smaller than Me; His Heart is On Par With Mine; and He does what he can to care for me as well as My People; And that is how this began between Me and Him.

Mii: I'm back; Nobody Died; Only a few fatal injuries and did what i can to be there.

HoneyQueen: Very Good; and as far as the rest of the Kingdom?

Mii: Still up and running; but as far as We Know... We need to be careful of what part of the Kingdom we grow... The bigger we grow the kingdom the harder it is to protect it.

HoneyQueen: I do not disagree, Sweetie; but as far as I know we bees are really good at multiplying in population; and we just can't sell our kind to Earth; I seen what Beekeepers really do with our honey...

Mii: I can't argue with that one, My queen.

HoneyQueen: C'mon Up here; My knight in shining armor....

Mii: As you wish. *Mii flies up to give HoneyQueen some kisses as well as take his armor off for him and her to sex in The Honeycomb Cave; "Don't Ask me How it is possible for Wii Avatar to have Sex with a Giant Queen Bee; It isn't.*

-----

*Bowser Jr made his way to the center of the universe*

Bowser: Son; What are you doing here and back so early?

Bowser Jr: Do you ever hear rumors of the SuperMii?

Bowser: Some what... Mmmrgghh... So he was there today...

Bowser Jr: I'm afraid so.

Bowser: We'll worry about that later; Our only other topic is finding out how strong he is; Summon him to Flipsville Galaxy by launching an Attack there.

Bowser Jr: Yes Dad. *And with that Bowser Jr heads off to Flipsville Galaxy*

-----

*Mii and HoneyQueen were finished having Sex*

*Suddenly Mii feels through the force that Flipsville Galaxy is under attack or is about to be*

Mii: Glamdozer and her people are in danger...

HoneyQueen: I beg your pardon?

Mii: Another galaxy is in trouble.

HoneyQueen: *sigh* you know I grow impatient of your "Another galaxy is in trouble" excuses.

Mii: Hmm?

HoneyQueen: Then again, you're not lying; it's just I hear the same thing over and over every hour and we rulers of our galaxies never get some time away from Bowser's attacks.

Mii: Of course not...

HoneyQueen: Go, I can wait.

Mii: Yes Ma'am.

*Mii zooms into a portal and finds out Flipsville Galaxy is almost about to be invaded; but not a moment too soon Mii flies fast at the airships*

Mii: Bowser Jr... We got to get this bad habit situated, Little Man.

___________________________________________