Yn went to bathroom after tell those things to that alarm clock .

Alarm mindvioces : ahh I don't tell you to set alarm who told to keep alarm then your scolding me now even if I am human you can't do anything to me . I am also not in the mood of getting curses by you . ( Shout)

Malamma came inside the room and started to arrange yn bed after cleaning yn room malamma went out of the room .

Yn came out to see her room was cleaned then she understand that malamma clean the room . She went and dress her self casually and did a little bit of make up then she went downstairs .

Yn outfit

( Choose your favourite dress)

Jungkook pov.

I wakeup and did my morning routine . After completing my morning routine I went downstairs to see hyungs and black pink was sitting
together I was about to go but then Reena came . When ever she was with me my heart beat was was going crazy she was really beautiful I can't really take my eyes off her but same time I  scared of her and her father I hope I will go to Korea safely .

Then I went to my hyungs and other joined there conversation .
End of Jungkook pov .

Rocky pov

I woke up and did my morning routine . Were my suit . Today I am going to take yn to mining place I hope everything will go well . Then I went downstairs to see everyone was talking with each other but yn was not there I think she still don't come downstairs . Bangpink and renna don't notice me but I heard there talk .

Reena : I really felt sad for yn .

Lisa : for what ( confus)

Reena : yesterday you guys told me right that yn don't have a family .( Sad)

Jin : yes .

Renna : she will be sad right without having anyone for her .

Jimin : yes your right .

Teahyung : I think yn was a orphanage .

I too felt bit sad for yn then they all noticed me .

Namjoon : good morning Rocky .

Others : good morning Rocky .

Rocky : good morning .

Then my darling came downstairs she was really beautiful has always she was always beautiful . Then she looked at everyone confusesly .

End of Rocky pov

Yn : why are you all looking at me like that ( raised eyebrows)

Suga : why are dress up today .

Jennie : are you going out . ( Shock)

Jhope : but Rocky told we should not go out of this kgf .

Said while Looking at Rocky .

Yn : can you all let me talk.

Teahyung : sorry now you say .

Yn : Rocky told that he will take to mining place so I dress up .

Others jaw dropped . Rocky rolled his eyes . Yn become so confus by there reaction .

______________________________________

Did yn will be safe?

For what really yn came to kgf?

There is any connection to yn and kgf?

Thank you for reading my book 🤗

Please vote and support me.

Tell me how is this chapter?

💖💖