chapter 6 :" only if you ran away, you won't regret it

"Only if you run away like this, you will not regret it."— Joshua Dela Aria

***

"Let's go back." Having enough rest, Olivia stood up and patted the invincible dust on her clothes.

"Tomorrow is weekend, what's there to rush?" Joshua mumbled and squat down not planning to move t all.

Hearing this, Olivia let out a sweet smile, patted his shoulder and chuckled, "Charles invited me on a date!"

Joshua stiffened slightly, he looked at her, "Then enjoy."

Olivia looked at his bitter expression, she pretended to sniff on the air and waved her hand with a expression of curiosity.

"What's this sour scent I'm smelling?Isn't coming from you?"

"Stop teasing and let's go."

"Ehhh, so cold. I'll find you a girlfriend later."

Olivia shrugged and raised her hand full of energy.

The day passed by, weekend arrived.

Hand on her waist, Olivia looked at the messy clothes on the floor up to the bed, the vein on her forehead throbbed a little.

After tidying a little bit, putting the disorganized clothes on the closet, she looked at her reflection on the mirror with a satisfied hum. She also braid her hair into two.

She was wearing a floral knee length skirt and a dirty white shirt, feeling incomplete, she took the beige shoulder bag and wore a sandal.

This is her first date with Charles. As not to forget the date, she encircle it with red Pentel pen and set reminder on her phone.

Before going out, she looked at her reflection on the mirror again and smile softly.

Okay! Make this day unforgettable!

She arrives thirty minutes prior to the meeting time however it seems the latter arrived much more earlier than here

The latter seems very nervous, but when he saw her, he immediately beamed in joy.

He was wearing casual clothes, his not so long hair were trimmed and combed neatly, his sharp yet gentle face was revealed.

Badump! Badump!

Olivia touched her chest, she could feel it's palpitations though the thick fabric of her clothes; fast and uncontrollable.

While looking at Charles under the shades of tree, this picturesque scenery was so great that she just wanted to looked at him unblinkingly and tackle this memories on her mind forever.

"You are here. It's still early."

Charles extended his hand and she put her palm onto his.

"But you're earlier than me."

"Ok."

Olivia looked at their intertwined hand and looked away feeling feverish.

Charles brought her to the food stalls.

Olivia loved these snacks, and Joshua used to accompany her before. She thought food tasted better when eaten with someone else, so she seldom came back again.

She didn't expect that Charles would suddenly bring her here.

"Why do you want to eat?" Charles smiled and glance over Olivia.

"I'm okay with anything as long as it's edible." Olivia answer, pulling her hand back from his grip before wiping it clean with clean wipes.

Charles looked at her wiping her hand earnestly while pursing his lips tightly, feeling a sense of suffocation rising from his chest.