Important Announcement

Hi, everyone.

I hate to put announcement in the middle of books but I know not everyone will see this if I don't.

I know I've been pretty inactive for a while. I tried to come back from my hiatus a couple of months ago and it just hasn't went as well as I hoped. I feel like I at least should give a little explanation for my on going absence.

Stuff keeps happening that is setting me back. My mental health has not been great lately and my schedule has been too busy. I've also been dealing with extreme family issues that I never thought I'd have to deal with. I'm finding it extremely difficult to find the time and energy to sit down and write/edit. When I do have breaks, I'm too exhausted to even attempt to jump back in to writing or even enjoy some of my most loved hobbies.

I've found myself in a deep creative block. Not just writing block. My brain has felt empty for months on end and I'd be lying to you all if I said that I was ok. Last night, after months of dealing with everything, I finally broke down. I've been trying to juggle so many things. Too many things.

I care so deeply about my writing and all of you that read and enjoy what I write. Writing fanfiction brings me a lot of joy and connecting with the community makes me very happy. But as for right now, I simply can't write as much as I used to. I thought that I would be able to return and update on a regular basis, but that didn't happen.

I just wanted you all to know that I'm not abandoning this book or my others. I don't like abandoning fics. But I felt like you guys deserved some honesty about my absence and why it might continue.

I appreciate all of the support I've gotten through the years and I hope that you guys understand that I'm not in a good place right now. I love you guys and I'm going to try to be more transparent in the future.

I'll see you guys again eventually.