Loud Spaces (Bubba Sawyer/Phonophobic! Reader)

Author's Note: Hello, everyone! I'm back with some horror one-shots. This request was from falafelwaffelYEET

I feel like this one shot is kind of a mess

I feel like this one shot is kind of a mess. Honestly, I feel like everything I write is a mess. I wasn't really sure about how to incorporate phonophobia but I managed to do it. I hope you all enjoy and sorry for the wait!

____________________________________________

My hands shook as I picked up a knife from the kitchen. I turned it in my hand as I made my way to the dining room. Dinner was over for the most part but our unexpected guest still sat dazed at the table, arms strapped down onto the chair.

As I approached her from behind, I prayed she was passed out or at least dazed to where she wouldn't scream and run. I walked around her slowly. Her head hung low and her body twitched. Her wrists were turning purple from the restraints Bubba had tied. I took the knife and slid it under the rope around her wrist, cutting it quickly. "Please don't wake up. Please don't scream," I thought.

I cut the rope from her other hand and backed away. Nubbins walked into the dining room. He was bleeding from his head. "What happened to you?" I questioned. "Don't worry about it," he said, completely refraining from answering. I brushed it off. It wasn't common for him to be injured anyway.

"Take her away," I mumbled as I peered down at her. Nubbins did as I told and walked to the teen girl. He picked her up and slumped her over his shoulder. She was completely passed out from exhaustion.

I sighed as I pulled out a chair from the dining room table and sat down. I was so tired. My body ached and my heart raced as I anticipated the sounds that would come from down the hall any minute. Loud sounds had always been hard to deal with for me and ever since moving in with the Sawyer's the fear had escalated.

As much as I loved Bubba and the rest of the Sawyer family, they were normally the cause of the sounds. Nubbins was excessively loud. He would constantly yell and make loud noises. Bubba was always frightening some trespassing teens, who would yell and scream. And the sound of Bubba's chainsaw was never comforting unless he was coming to my aid.

I laid my head on the table and waited. Sure enough, after a few minutes, the girl was wide awake. She began screaming and calling for help. "Does she really think a knight in shining armor will show up out of nowhere?" I thought to myself.

Her screams increased in volume, causing me to cover my ears as I pressed my head hard onto the table. I heard heavy footsteps walk down the hallway. My hands trembled once I realized it was Bubba heading towards the room where the girl was. I assumed she had been lifted onto a meat hook and that's what caused her to wake up.