part 1

Change is inevitable. Everything changes. Everyone changes. You love change, though. You don't like clinging to things and you're always up to try out new things. You're the one in your friend group that's always trying new items on a menu, always checking out random music, trying different things with your hair.

Maybe it's because of the way you've grown up, always taught to move on and enjoy new things because life is short. No dwelling on the past, no asking yourself 'why me?', no fear of change in your life. That's exactly how you've always been.

So, what you have trouble understanding is how you allow yourself to be in this situation right now, a book you should've closed a long time ago.

With your face pressed into your wet sheets, back arched, bare ass in the air and lewd moans spilling from your lips as you get fucked into your mattress by the man you broke up with 2 years ago.

"Jungkook! Slow down, I'm gonna–"

You're cut off by a harsh slap to your left asscheek, your teeth sinking into the bunched up sheets in front of your face as the stinging and warmth from the spank spreads through your skin. You yelp in pain yet pleasure, your fingers gripping the sheets even tighter. You usually don't orgasm from solely penetration but the overstimulation is causing you to physically feel every single one of your nerves electrifying in your nether regions.

"Cum, then. I'll fuck you through as many orgasms as you want." The pace of his merciless pounding never falters and it has you seeing every celestial body in the universe every time you blink. He grunts loudly as you start clenching around him, his hand reaching for your forearm and pulling it back to press it into your back as he continues to fuck you.

Your other hand reaches behind you, pressing flat into his lower abdomen to get him to slow down but he just swats your hand away. You attempt it for a second time and this time he grabs your wrist, bringing it next to your other arm that he's already pressing into your back, now caging both of your arms in his grasp against your back as his hips slam into your ass.

A cry rips through your throat, eyes tightly squeezing shut as you drool into the covers. Your orgasm hits you like a fucking train, the knot in your stomach snapping and your entire body heats up as if you've been set on fire. Your slick walls constantly clench around Jungkook's dick, making him grunt your name alongside a few swear words. His hips stutter in their movement, speed faltering as you continue to cry out in pleasure under him.

He curses under his breath, letting go of your arms. He presses his hands down on your ass until you're fully lying on your stomach, face still pressed into the sheets. He never pulls out, on the contrary, he continues to fuck into you as you sob under him, the overstimulation has you squirming like a fish out of water.

There's a pressure against your upper back, one that you quickly realize is his bare chest as he leans into your ear. "I've missed you so much," he breathlessly says into your ear, a soft moan following his words and you feel his dick twitch inside of you. He's close.

"Fuck," he grunts, pressing soft kisses to your shoulder. His thrusts start getting inconsistent and sloppy.

"Jungkook," you sob, a sniff following your cry and it's the final thing you know he needs to get that knot in his stomach to snap. It doesn't take long after for him to shoot his load into you, coating your walls with his cum.

He moans in your ear softly, something you swear is the single best sound on Earth. Paired with the best feeling on Earth, having Jungkook fuck the shit out of you.

After a few more lazy thrusts, continuously fucking his load into you, he comes to a full stop. His hips are still pressed into your ass and his forehead is pressed against your shoulder.