A Storm Of Confrontation

Leave a vote

"Okay, So the question is

"Okay, So the question is... Which girl do you find the most attractive... ?" asked Fort.

We were playing this game in class where we had to pass a pen to the person we thought the question applied to.

And guess what?

Boss had the pen and the question was about the most attractive girl in the room.

Boss, Need an introduction to him? He is a so-called bad boy, which is such a pain in the ass. An annoying asshole and the most spoiled guy in our school.

He is rich and half of our school is head-over-heels for him.

I wasn't really into playing the game because I was focused on finishing my homework because I didn't get much time at home, I'm often busy painting.

But, The whole class fell silent and I looked up to see Boss standing right next to my desk.

He passed me the pen.

Boss was a guy, Who loved to pick fights with me. It became my day-to-day routine to argue with him.

And I hate his all guts.

With a smirk on his face, he said, "You're the most attractive girl, Noeul." And just like that, the whole class burst into laughter.

It was so annoying! People always tease me that I look like a girl just because I have a slim waist and some feminine features.

Can't they understand that appearance doesn't define who you are?

Feeling frustrated, I took the pen and said, "It's such a shame. You can't even tell the difference between a girl and a guy."

And with that, I gathered my things and walked out of the class, leaving them all in stunned silence.

As I headed towards the cafe, I noticed my best friend, Peat, running towards me. "Hey, don't run in the corridors, It's against the rules" I scolded him.

"I came here to make sure you are fine and that's what I'm getting in return?" Peat scoffed.

"Rules are rules,"

He asked, "Did Boss try to bully you or something again?"

I waved him off, saying, "Nah, forget about it. But where were you?"

And he replied, "Just helping out with the seniors in the Prom."

***

We settled on the table near the window and I told Peat everything.

Peat rolled his eyes and asked, "Are you sure he was just bullying you? It sounds more like he was flirting with you."

I chuckled and replied, "Flirting? Nah, it's not that simple, We both each other's guts, Why in the world he will flirt with me, "

Peat raised an eyebrow and said, "Seriously?"

I nodded, a mischievous smile playing on my lips. "Exactly!"

"Whatever, What are you going to wear on the prom night?" Peat asked blinking his eyes.

"I'm not going to" Even before I could complete my sentence Peat stopped me midway.

"You are, and I'll choose an outfit for you,"

_______

Hey! So how was it? Is it interesting?