000. HER LEGACYS OF WHO SHE BECAME.

▎ IN MY HEART     ▎
➳ ━━━   act one. RESTLESS
PROLOGUE ━━ HER LEGACY OF WHO SHE BECAME.

𓆩♡𓆪  ┊ 𝕴n the Salvatore Boarding School they teach the students the history of Mystic Falls and it was once ruled by supernatural creatures

𓆩♡𓆪  ┊ 𝕴n the Salvatore Boarding School they teach the students the history of Mystic Falls and it was once ruled by supernatural creatures. How just like them they shouldn't be afraid of anything when it comes to the outside world. How is the boarding school they would always be protected when it comes to them. But never say never cause three people will cause the downfall of the supernatural and the boarding school.

But people like Hope, Henrik, and Harmony Mikaelson were the ones who needed protection after all. They are the children of the infamous Hybrid Klaus Mikaelson. Each one of them is different from the other Hope, is a Tribrid by her mother Hayley Marshall from being a werewolf and their father Klaus is a hybrid, she inherited her grandmothers Esther's magic and makes all three Vampires, Werewolf, and Witch. Henrik was just a hybrid who was just a Werewolf and Witch. As for Harmony that is a different story to tell. No one what she is.

Some think she can be three just like her older sister Hope. Only Celaena knows who she is but one thing is for sure she is just like her mother a doppelgänger.

In one of the classes in the Salvatore School, one takes a particular class that teaches them those who were before them in Mystic Falls. It is one of the things that the Mikaelson siblings don't look forward to being in that class. It is just a reminder of their parents doing terrible things during their time causing so many problems only have a reputation. That later would be well-known
only as history that they had to be forced to listen.

"So today's lesson we are going over this person who is very important to the history of Mystic Falls," One of the professors said, "Any guess who might be?"

The professors looked around the class to see if anyone was willing to answer the question. The Mikaelson siblings tried to look at each other knowing that the teacher would try to find a way to expose them to participate or answer the question.

One student raises her hand, "Yes, Violet?" The professor says.

"Um, could be Stefan Salvatore?" Violet said. She is one of Harmony's friends that she had in the Salvatore Boarding School.

Not many students don't want to be their friends since their father's reputation was well known in Mystic Falls. Many are just too afraid to be friends with their cause they think they will turn into their parents.

"Are very close Violet. But sadly no." The Vampire professor says.

"Anyone to think who we are learning about?" The professor asked.

Jossie Saltman raised her hand the professor pointed at Jossie, "Yes Jossie who do you think would be?"

"Could it be Celaena Gilbert or Elena Gilbert?" Jossie Saltman said.

Henrik and Hope's skin paled to hear their mother's name. It was no surprise they had an issue with Celaena since she practically abandoned them to go with Caroline Forbes in Europe. But a part of them also understand that the death of Klaus and Elijah Mikaelsons was very hard for her. She at least comes to visit twice a month for every month. They know she tries to be there for them and she calls them every single day when she can.

Celaena would sometimes make Arabella Salvatore keep an eye on them if they got in any trouble with the Saltman girls. The Saltman girls and the Mikaelsons don't get along with each other they always find ways to hate each other. Celaena always had to threaten Alaric Saltzman if they wanted the Boarding School to function and succeed by having the Mikaelsons founder the School. He would have to deal with his daughters. Even though Alaric didn't like to be threatened by her.

"It has to be Celaena Gilbert." A new voice was heard in the class, the students turned their heads around from where the voice was coming from. And there she was Arabella Salvatore standing by the classroom door. And beside her was the infamous Castalia Pierce. The Salvatore Boarding School students know the relationship between Arabella and Castalia it was surprising.

"Miss Salvatore, may I ask what did you interrupt my teaching?" The professor said. Not like being interrupted by anyone.

"Will Mr. Satly. Can I have Hope, Harmony, and Henrik for a moment?" Arabella said.

The professor turned to see the Mikaelson were trying to find out why they were called by Arabella. By the looks of it, they had no idea what was happening or what was going on. It was very rare for Arabella to come into a classroom and ask for them. And specifically, Castalia being there means something happened or they needed help with something.

"You seemed to forget that you're a teacher you don't get to ask any questions. If you don't want to lose your job then don't ask stupid questions." Arabella replied.

The Mikaelson siblings got up from their seats and walked to the door where Arabella and Castalia were waiting for them. Without saying anything they left the classroom and followed the Petrova doppelgängers.

The doppelgängers lead them into the headmaster's room and knock on the door before opening and letting the siblings enter. Once the siblings entered the door was closed from behind them.

They looked around to see if anyone was there waiting for them but it was themselves alone in the room. They were about to turn and leave the room when a voice stopped them from leaving.

"I thought you would be happy to see me?" An unfamiliar voice said.

The Mikaelsons siblings turned around to see the infamous Celaena Gilbert standing by the headmaster's desk. Without a second all three children ran toward Celaena and hugged her.

For Hope, Celaena would always be her mother who was always there for her when she needed a shoulder to cry on or talk to her or how much she missed her mother Hayley. She knows that Celaena couldn't ever replace Hayley but Hope always needed a mother so Celaena was like a second mother to her.

"Um, I'm so happy to see you guys and umm I miss you guys so much," Celaena said as she pulled away from the hug with her children.

"Umm, Mom can we ask you something," Hope asked her.

Celaena nodded and smiled and turned to see Hope, "You can ask me anything and I will always answer."

"Before we were pulled out of class by Arabella. Um, we're going to start learning about you and how your life changed completely before you met Dad."

"You could you please tell us about your life before we have to lesson of it?" Harmony says.

Celaena sighs and nods, "Will you guys have to sit down it going to be a long night and a long story."

The Mikaelsons siblings take a sit on the couch as Celaena takes a seat in front of them. And she begins the journey of her life.