𝕴𝗇 𝕸𝗒 𝕳𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍.

╔══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*══╗

𝗼𝗼. 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
❛ 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐈𝐒
𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒
𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 ❜

╚══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*══╝

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘. . . . !

▋   ━━━━━━   ⨾   ❪ CELAENA IS A MIKAELSON BUT ALSO A PETROVA  ❫

▋ ━━━━━━ ⨾ ❪ CELAENA IS A MIKAELSON BUT ALSO A PETROVA ❫

༻✧༺ : ➳ celaena sierra gilbert.

༻✦༺ 𝕮elaena Gilbert is the oldest daughter of Miranda and Grayson Gilbert. Celaena might be the oldest children but she has little brother name Jeremy who they share the same parents. And she has a half sister or cousin whatever you like to call it Elena who she never really like. Causes she would always seal her parents attention from her to all Elena. At young age her father taught her how to use a bow and arrows just for fun that's what Grayson would always to her but she never knew what was the real reason behind it. As she grew older she slowly started learning how to protect herself from any type of harm. When she was only eighteen she enrolled in military. When she was on deployment, she had received letters from her aunt Jenna that her parents had passed away in a car accident after coming from picking up Elena from a party. Of course she blamed Elena for her parents death. Even though she didn't finish high school she known she needed to go back to home.

༻✧༺  𝖂hat happens when she returns to mystic falls. She ends up getting caught up in the supernatural world. After all she will eventually she will end up with one of the most afraid person that might have a soft spot for her. She will learn the truth meaning of family, she will learn how is feels to be betrayed by her loves once's. And most of all she will seek for revenge.

༻✦༺  𝖂hat happens thousand years old Hybrid comes into to town to kills her sister to broke a thousand year old curse only to be head over heels for him. Only for her idiots friends to try to fight with the Mikaelsons in order to protect her annoying sister.

༻✧༺  𝖂ill she sided with the Mikaelsons family or will she side with her friends?