𝟭𝟮 - ❝𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲❞ 🏴‍☠️

❝𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪'𝘷�...

𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩
𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥
𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘺𝘰𝘶❞

- 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘧𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘣𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

AS MUCH AS YOU HATED STAYING IN THAT RAGGEDY OLD HOUSE, YOU COULDN'T DENY IT WAS FUN TORMENTING THE FAMILY.

almost every night you would sneak into that brat dudley's room and stare at him with your piercing red eyes, freaking him out and making him think there was some sort of monster in his room.

he had run off to cry to his parents so many times only for them to find nothing that now they stopped believing him, marking it up to be apart of his imagination.

they were also completely oblivious to the world around them.

you could leave the house and no one would bat an eye.

due to your quiet manner, even harry barely noticed when you were gone. you were often holed up in your 'room' after all.

you couldn't really call it a room, though. it was an old guest bedroom with creaky floorboards and peeling wallpaper. it was nothing close to your minimum standards.

so when they all thought you were in your room, you were actually outside doing things.

you barely spent ten minutes in that room per day. instead, you were out at libraries researching demons and exactly how they were eradicated.

using sources from multiple different libraries over numerous weeks, you learnt that it wasn't technically the hashiras and that kamado brat who killed your father, it was their joint attempts to keep him in the sun.

you learnt that in the end, only two hashira survived. unfortunately, though, those two kamado brats managed to live.

and in a surprising turn of events, the demon sister somehow became human and that slayer boy ended up becoming a demon, almost able to continue your fathers work before he was turned back into human as well.

and along with that, the tamayo woman had also been killed.

the main stain in your father's plan, she was. it was her work alongside some hashira's that gave your father a rapid-aging power that slowed him down greatly.