𝟭 - ❝𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦❞ ◼️

this is japanese

this is english

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOUR SCREECH WAS CAUGHT IN YOUR THROAT AS YOU WERE SUDDENLY PLUMMETED TO THE GROUND AT RAPID SPEEDS.

you furrow your eyebrows, using your hands to keep your kimono held down, spreading your feet slightly, ready to land.

there was a few more moments before you landed on the ground like a feather, no mark and no quake in your legs.

you breathe out, "what the heck?! grah! damn demon using their blood demon art on me!! papa will be really cranky!"

your plump red eyes narrow as you glance around your surroundings.

you were standing in an open field, behind you was a dark forest.

to your right was a shack and right in front of you was a magnificent castle. it was tall and gleaming with lights from the inside.

your lips part slightly,

what is this? why is there a castle here..?

to your luck, it was about mid-evening and the sun was hidden behind the hills.

running your tongue over your teeth, you look upwards at the castle, humming slightly.

shrugging, you advance towards the castle.

you'd be able to fend off whatever came your way.

you look upwards at the large archway as you enter into the school, brushing your hair with your fingers.

you purse your lips, the corridors were relatively empty.

that didn't last for long as group of three kids not much older than you come around the corner.

you stare up at them.

they all freeze, staring back at you.

"there's a child!"

"why's there a child here..?"

you furrow your eyebrows,

huh? is that english????

"hey! where am i?" you frown.

they all blink, looking confused.

"huh?" they say in unison.

you deapan.

a girl with bushy brown hair smiles, crouching beside you.

"hey, how did you get in here?" she asks kindly.