𝟴 - ❝𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧❞

❝𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘦�...

𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦
'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰
𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦❞

― 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦, 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘣𝘰

YOU WERE SILENT FOR A WHILE, PONDERING IN YOUR OWN THOUGHTS.

i mean, it was a lot to process.

you were in the future.

a future where all your friends and family were dead, slain by the demon slayer corps.

it was almost incomprehensible. how could your father ever be defeated? he was stronger than all those damn demon slayers, so how? what sneaky plan did they come up with. a dirty cheating plan.

but amidst your silence, you had picked up on dumbledores curious and slightly fretful gazes.

as you sit in the great hall with the other students, you see his twinkling eyes trail to you ever so often. behind the twinkling greys, you saw multiple emotions. there was an urge, and then there was fear.

you wonder.. did he know?

if demons had existed in this world previously, he surely looked old enough to have existed at that time. or to have just read up on the species.

nobody else around the school seemed to suspect nor know anything about demons, but they were also significantly younger and less 'wise' than dumbledore.

not that it bothered you if dumbledore knew.

that sliver of fear in his eyes told you all you needed to know.

dumbledore was scared.

scared of you. of what you could do. he knew, that with one wrong move, he and every other person residing in this castle would be dead.

despite having the appearance of a mere small child, you were likely stronger than all of the aurors combined. sure, maybe, they could temporarily incapitate you with their magic, but to kill or even imprison you? oh goodness no.

 it was only shortly after dumbledore gave you the bounds of sun resistance did he read through and figure out you were no human, instead a demon.

and by then, it was too late. that spell was irreversible.

due to it being such a strong and rare spell, there was no going back from it. so he was stuck. even if you were left in the sunlight, you would not die.

so his only option was to allow you to do whatever you pleased. take refuge in the castle. go out whenever. do whatever. and he could only hope his act worked enough that you wouldn't figure out he knew you were a demon.

of course, that had failed already.

it was painfully obvious to you.

he was no good at hiding it. to others, he was probably a master. but you, perfectly trained in spotting even the faintest change, spotted him like he was a pink gem in a blue bunch.

he stuck out like a sore thumb compared to the oblivious teachers and students. while some were maybe a bit cautious of your sudden odd appearance, they knew nothing of it.

it was quite funny, really, how hard he tried to conceal his 'knowingness'.

you could care less.

the whole castle could know and it wouldn't bother you one bit. what could they do, anyway? not a whole lot.

"god, i hate the old dumbledore" tom groans after listening to your recollection of events.

you nod in agreement, "me too! he's an old poo head"

tom rolls his eyes.

"so, we're both from the past, then?"

you hum, "yup! i'm from furhter than you though, which means i'm better"

tom deadpans.

"no it doesn't? that doesn't mean anything!"

you put your hands up, "right, just cause you're the loser and i'm the cool one.."

"I'M NOT A LOSER?! YOU'RE JUST MAKING SHIT UP!"

you huff and cross your arms, "am not!"

you pause and smirk suddenly,

"oi, timothy"

"that's not my name?????"

"yes it is. i'm going to sit down before you!" you suddenly tease.

his face twists in confusion, but as you go to sit down, he plops on the ground.

"hah! i was on the grounf before you"

you point your finger at him and laugh.

"haha! first is the worst, second is the best!" you stick your tongue out, blowing raspberries as you plop on the ground.

his eye twitches, "THAT'S NOT EVEN A THING!"

"yes it is! just cause you're old.."

he gapes, "you're literally older than me!!!"

you poke a finger at him. "i'm actually not. technically, i'm not even 10. chronologically, i'm over a thousand"

he rolls his eyes, "that still counts as you being over a thousand years old..."

"nuh-uh!"

"uh-huh!"

"nuh-uh!"

"uh-huh!"

"uh-huh!"

"nuh-uh!"

he gasps, noticing his slip up.

you snigger at him, "HAHA! GOT YOU, LOSER!"

"i'm going to murder you"

"i'd like to see you try, dead boy"

his eye twitches, "you little shit.."

"at least i'm alive"

"NOT TECHNICALLY! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD AT THIS TIME!"

"ahhh, you mad"

"I'M NOT!"

"lol"

"what the fuck did you just say?"

"lol"

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?"

"lmao"

"LMAO? WHO IS LMAO?"

"fr"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!"