Chapter 10: The Avengers

——————————🐍——————————

Tony looked to (Y/n). "Hey Space Princess, you up for kicking some alien ass?"

(Y/n) glanced at Loki for a moment before turning back to Tony. "You bet."

She unsheathed her sword from her back, and jumped onto Tony, as he flew up towards the sky where the Chitauri were flying down on space scooters. Tony blasted some of the aliens down, while (Y/n) sliced others with her sword.

Unfortunately, some of the Chitauri managed to get past them and started flying into the city, blasting everything in their path.

...

Loki stepped back out in the balcony, using his magic to make his helmet and armor reappear. He looked down and reveled in the chaos his army was bringing.

Thor landed on a lower level of the platform and looked up at him. "Loki! Turn off the Tesseract or I'll destroy it." He threatened.

"You can't. There is no stopping it. There is only the war."

"So be it."

Loki jumped down to Thor's level and tried to stab him with the spear which he dodged. Thor raised his hammer and swung at Loki who blocked it with the spear. Loki went to blast Thor, but he pushed the spear away and it fired at the R and K on Stark Tower, breaking them off.

...

Natasha, Barton and Steve arrived in the jet just in time to see the Chitauri invading.

"Stark we're on your three heading northeast." Natasha said through her mic.

"What, did you stop for drive thru on the way?" Tony asked sarcastically.

Natasha extended the gun from the jet and began firing at the Chitauri. The jet rounded Stark Tower and saw Loki and Thor still fighting each other.

Barton turned the het towards them and started firing at Loki. Seeing the shots, Loki shoved Thor away and used his spear to blast the jet, hitting one of the wings, making it spiral.

The jet crashed onto the ground, and the three of them ran out into the street. They looked up at the portal just in time to see a giant creature that looked like a flying worm covered in armor come out and Chitauri aliens jumped off of it onto nearby buildings.

"Stark are you seeing this?" Steve asked.

"Seeing. Still working on believing. Has Banner showed up yet?"

"Banner?"

...

"Just keep me posted. (Y/n) try and find a weak spot." Tony instructed, flying closer to the giant worm.

"Got it." She said, jumping off of Tony's back and onto the flying space monster.

...

Thor held Loki back with his hammer. "Look around you! Look!" He yelled.

Loki looked down at the chaos and destruction.