𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸 (𝗛𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆)

Start from the beginning

Izzie raised her hand. "So should we round before heading to the pit or-."

"Yeah. You should direct your questions to Dr Bailey, Stevens," Callie told her.

Bella frowned. "We're giving questions to Dr Bailey?" She asked, looking to Grace who looked as confused as she did.

"Oh. Not you. Just Stevens."

"Why is Stevens directing her questions to Dr Bailey?" Bailey asked as she looked between Callie and Izzie.

Callie smiled as she looked straight to Izzie. "Because she's been sleeping with my husband," she said as Bella choked on her water. "All righty then. Have a good day."

Bella and Grace turned to Izzie. Bella raised her eyebrows. "And she had the cheek to comment on me and Mark?" She said.

****

Bella and Grace were walking along the corridor. Bella looked to her. "It's creeping me out. You're walking around with a bag of mommy. And I feel like she's watching me," she said.

Before Grace could speak, she bumped into Derek. "Oh crap!" She said as she dropped the bag.

"What is that?" Derek asked as he looked to the powder on the floor. "Gracie?"

"It's charts."

"Gracie."

Bella rolled her eyes. "She decided that her mom needs some fresh air so she put her in a bag and walked her," she said as she walked off.

****

Bella was talking to the nurses as Mark walked over to the nurses station. He handed them a file. "Good morning," he said.

Olivia shook her head. "Don't do that. Don't smile at me," she said.

"Don't smile at her. Don't smile at me either," Jolene, another nurse said as she looked to Mark.

Bella stood there feeling absolutely confused about what was going on. She saw the look on Mark's face.

"We're onto you."

"We've compared notes."

Mark nodded. "Compared notes? Really?" He said. He took a look at Bella who looked confused. She had her confused look which he found adorable.

Olivia nodded. "Compared notes, compared pickup lines, compared techniques," she told him.

"Techniques?"

"Identical," both Jolene and Olivia said at the same time.

Olivia looked to Mark and smirked. "We formed a club. Nurses united against Mark Sloan," she told him.

Mark nodded. He saw Bella now looked amused. "Are there any, uh, club activities?" He said as Jolene and Olivia walked off

Derek walked over to them. Bella was drinking coffee again to keep her awake. "Oh man. You will not believe what just happened to me," he said.

Derek smiled. "There's a, uh, kid looking for you."

"What?"