Chapter 2: Awakening

Start from the beginning

Philippines Monarch Outpost 65

The people inside the Monarch Outpost were panicking and running for dear life but it was all in vain. Titanus Raijin, had woken up and raised up to the surface roaring in pure hatred killing a bunch of humans in the process. He looked around his surroundings and was pretty much confused. "How long have i been sleeping ?". In front of him was a large city with a bunch of humans screaming because of his presence.

Suddenly Raijin heard an Alpha Call. "Destroy everything on this planet !"

Raijin could sense that this new alpha wasn't a Gojira. He heard something fly above him and looked up only to see humans flying on what looked to be metallic birds. He just ignored them and started walking towards the city but the jets opened fire on Raijin and he roared. He was getting shot in every direction, and from the front where also tanks and soldiers shooting at him with rockets and bullets. But all of those attacks were getting absorbed by Raijin while he is trying to block them.

He then concentrated his Kinetic Energy on his fist and punched the ground. The punch created a large blue shockwave, wich made the jets lose balance and crash onto the ground while all the tanks and soldiers flew way back and died because of the impact of the shockwave.

After Raijin thought that he wasn't getting attacked again, he remembered Ghidorah's command. "Destroy everything on this planet !" Raijin could also sense a lot of Titans awaken and destroying things.

Raijin then heard a call of distress. But he couldn't make out wich titan this was. It sounded completely new to him. But his instincts kicked in and instead of following Ghidorah's orders, he began digging his way towards the Titans location.

Even when submerged underground, Raijin could sense and hear the destruction on the surface. He felt the balance of the ecosystem being destroyed slowly wich made him super angry. Whoever this new king is, he wasn't exactly doing a good job in keeping the balance that Dagon and Raijin worked so hard to hold.

Raijin had entered the water and swam his way towards the titan that needed help. He could now make up who it was. It was a cyan Titan with tentacles trapped inside a net.

Raijin didn't take the time to think about anything, instead he immediately shot an Kinetic Shock at one of the ships, destroying it on impact and shutting off remaining ships

Raijin didn't take the time to think about anything, instead he immediately shot an Kinetic Shock at one of the ships, destroying it on impact and shutting off remaining ships. Raijin then sliced the net open giving the Titan called Na Kika the chance to escape. But Raijin wasn't done. He came up the surface while biting a ship in half and the other ships began opening fire on him but it did nothing to damage him and he just absorbed the attacks.

He began shooting his large spikes at all of the ships making them explode. He scoffed at the humans attempt to try and capture a Titan. He wanted to go and check on the other Titans until he heard wings flapping behind him. He turned around only to see the three headed monster himself landing on the island next to Raijin.