The Hunt

*Zaraya's POV*

I walked away from the locker, shoving the paper into my jeans pocket and grabbing my textbook.

As I sat in the next hour,  thoughts ran through my mind. 

Who is this person?

Why are they coming after me? 

How do they know about Tucker and me? 

I wipe my eyes before sitting down at a table. The science teacher smiled at the class before I notice a girl watching from outside the class. I rub my eyes again before looking, seeing nobody. I'm seeing things. I'm paranoid. The day goes by slowly before I get into English class. The class I share with Jordan. I get into class early, sitting down at my desk before Jordan walks in, wearing his iconic green shorts and black shirt, but this time with a leather jacket in his hand. "Yo! Zaraya! I missed ya!" 

"Same, Jord. How ya been?" 

"I've been good. Hanging out with the gang." 

"Same!" He says, hugging me and smiling. "Oh yeah! Tuck told me to give this to you." He holds out the jacket to me. The teacher walks in front of the class, signaling the start of class. 

The class goes by fast, Jordan and I playing around and passing notes. The air conditioner turns on, making me shiver. I slip on Tucker's jacket, slipping my hand into one of the pockets. I feel a piece of paper against my hand. I pull it out and unfold it.

ZARAYA

Just by the first word, I know it's Tucker's handwriting. 

I HOPE JORDAN LISTENED AND GAVE YOU MY JACKET. WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. SOMEONE'S COMING AFTER YOU. I DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS. BUT I DON'T WANT YOU HURT. SIT BEHIND THE CAFETERIA TODAY. JORDAN WILL SHOW YOU WHERE. BE CAREFUL. 

I LOVE YOU.

TUCK

I fold it up before nodding to Jordan. He nods back before the bell rings. He leads me to the spot, grabbing som lunch before sitting down. I turn the corner, seeing Tucker looking around worried, Tom, Sonja and James sitting next to him. "Zaraya, there you are." He stands up and kisses me gently. Marking his dominance over me. "I was worried. You got the jacket. It looks good on you." 

"Thanks." I say, walking over and sitting down next to Tom. "How you doing?" 

"I miss her, Zara!" He cries out, wrapping his arms around me. At that moment, my phone rings. I unwrap him from around me and look at the screen, smiling. "Who is it?" 

I answer the phone, smiling. "Is this who I think it is?" 

"It is." She says, as I start laughing. "How is Cali?" 

"Its so hideous here! I want to be there with you and Tucker and Sonja and Tom and-" 

"I know, I know. Trust me, I want you here too." 

"I WANT TO TALK TO HER!" Tom screeches before taking the phone away. "Hey, baby." 

I frown at Tucker before nestling into his chest. "I don't want to be here." 

"Same here, Zara. I want to be with you. Cuddling and watching movies."

"I want that too. I don't want people to threaten this." I look down before Tucker touches my cheek and makes me look up at him gently. 

"This will always be. No matter what people say. Want to know something, Zaraya?" 

"Hm?" 

"I don't give a fuck about what people say. Want to know what I say?" I nod before he smiles. "I love you." 

*

*

Hi! 

ILY

DashingZiggy