Identities and Tea

*Zaraya's POV*

I try to block out the sounds from downstairs as Tucker looks at me. "Mind if I put some music on?"

"Not at all." He taps his phone, playing an old Linkin Park/Jay-Z collab. I think it was Numb/Encore.

"Is this alright?"

"It's fine. Not bad, actually." I smile for a second before looking at the floor. "I thought you would be more for rap." Well. That's what Sonja told me.

"Usually. But sometimes, I like to switch it up."

"Cool." The room's quiet again. I glance around the room, noticing a webcam by a computer. A nice one by the look of it.

"What about you?"

"Rock, alternative, pop/punk mostly." I smile slightly before continuing, "Fall Out Boy, We The Kings, Panic! At the Disco, Blink-182, Paramore, Green Day, My Chemical Romance...among others." Sighing, I continue on. "I'd play something, but I don't have anything to play it on." He hands me his phone, open to Youtube. On the screen was the page of someone named IIJeriichoII. "Who's Jericho?"

"Nobody!" He says quickly, grabbing his phone and closing the page and going to the homepage of Youtube. Interesting. I push buttons, playing "Roger Rabbit" by Sleeping With Sirens. As soon as the song starts, everything stops downstairs. "I think they're done." He pauses the song before he walks to the door, opening it and looking down the landing, smiling slightly. He gives me a quick nod before we run down the stairs, not looking at the two passed out - naked - bodies on the couch. He opens the door, letting me out before following. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Not going to walk me home?"

"You live across the street!"

I let out a sharp laugh before sighing. "Fine." I start to walk away before hearing him mumble something behind me. "What did you say?"

"Bye."

"Bye, Jericho."

*

*

*Tucker's POV*

She walks across the street and into her home, shutting the door. How the hell did she know about that? I don't put any pictures of me in the thumbnails! Unless she already knew...

The lyrics of the song she played were repeating in my mind as I sigh.

Nobody's gonna love you if 

You can't display a way to capture this

Nobody's gonna hold your hand

And guide you through

No it's up for you to understand

Nobody's gonna feel your pain

When all is done 

and it's time for you to walk away

So when you have today

You should say all that you have to say ...

*

*

* Zaraya's POV*

I walked into the house, smiling a small smile. I didn't know anything about Tucker being Jericho, but I knew the signs.

Web Cam? Check.

Suspicious actions? Check.

Hiding things? Check.

Tucker equals Jericho.

I walk into the room, grabbing my phone off the couch. 5 missed texts from Romani, 2 from Sonja and 1 from James.

ROMANI: ZARAYA

ROMANI: ZARAYA IM WORRIED

ROMANI: ZARAYA

ROMANI: YOU OK

ROMANI: IM WORRIED LOVE ARE YOU OK

Romani has a thing for typing in all caps...

Me: I'm ok. Something came up and I left my phone at my house

Sonjaaaa <33: What's going on

Sonjaaaa <33: Zaraya! TEXT ME

Me: I'm texting you aren't I

James *wizard emoticon* : Hello, Zaraya. It's James.

They must have been worried if James is texting me.

Me: Hey! What's up?

I wait for replies before grabbing an Arizona Tea from the fridge and downing almost the entire can. I sit on the couch, turning on the TV and scanning channels, stopping on Dance Moms. It's not a bad TV show...

*

*

Hey, guys! How are you?

I have an AP test tomorrow (AP English Language and Composition) and finals starting Friday. My stress level is over the top. And insane.

I'm choking on Fried Rice...;-;

QOTD: What's your favorite book at the moment? Mine is a book called: Sorry, I'm Not Into Beastiality. It's about a human girl who's thrown into a Shifter world...I can't tell you more SPOILERS

Roger Rabbit's at the top :D

DashingZiggy