First Day of School

*Zaraya's POV*

I wake up in the morning to gentle shaking before the shaking goes rougher and I fall out of bed. "I'm up! I'm up! Jesus fucking Christ, I'm up!" I say looking up and seeing Tucker smiling.

"We have school today!" He says, before picking me up and setting me on the bed. "Get dressed!" He walks out of the room before I throw on the normal outfit, black skinnies, a various band tank and red converse. I think the band today was 5 Seconds Of Summer. I run a brush through my hair, restoring it to its usual straightness. I add some eyeliner before walking downstairs, seeing Tucker already dressed with his backpack in his hand. "Ready?"

"Hold on." I grab my bag before looking at him. Here was the baddest boy in the school excited about going to school. Interesting. "Alright."

"I worked on my car last night after you went to sleep. It's working now."

"When?"

"Like 2AM. It was nothing." He opens the door for me as I climb into the car and buckle in. He gets into the drivers side and start the car, bucking in before smiling. "All fixed." He drives down the road, turning up the radio and Trap Queen turning on. "I'm like "hey, what's up, hello". Seen yo pretty ass soon as you came in that door." Tucker raps along before I bust out laughing. This kid shouldn't be rapping. He goes to rap the next line before smiling.

"Please no more. I expect it out of Tom, not you." We pull into the parking lot before he climbs out and opens the door for me. "You don't have to."

"I can. And I will." We walk together into the building, people staring and gawking. Here was Zaraya Volkov, new to the school, dating Tucker Boner. Resident Bad Boy. All of a sudden, I was nervous. All eyes were on me for the first time. I was in between about the feeling, liking it and hating it at the same time. "Nervous?" I nod once before we walk into French class. "Don't be."

"Bonjour! Tu passe un bon vacance?" (Hello! Did you have a good vacation?) The teacher says, ambushing us at the door before we could even sit down.

"Oui, très bon." I say, smiling at her. "Et toi, Tucker?"

"Très chouette." He says, smiling at me. Two kids come up behind us, attracting the teachers attention from us to them. He leads me into the class and to our seats. "Good thing I studied up on French earlier into the break."

"Oui, c'est vrai." I say, smiling at Tucker's confused reaction. "It's true."

Soon, the class ends and I have to go to History. I walked to my locker, opening it and a piece of paper falling to the floor. Hm. I open it up, reading the slip.

I Don't Appreciate Being Replaced by A Little Kid Like You.

Jericho's Mine. But You May Know Him As Tucker.

He's Mine.

I fold it up and stick it into my pocket, dropping the French book into the locker and grabbing the history book.

And I thought life was going good.

*Anonymous POV*

I watched her open the locker, the paper effectively falling out and attracting her attention.

Like the little puppy she is.

She reads the note, look in her eyes changing from curious to afraid.

Exactly as she should be.

*

*

Here it is guys! :3

#DashingEric: My friend told me that he's single...so i think I'm going to ask him out on Monday...;-;

Poor Michael Clifford. ;-;

DashingZiggy