Episode 6: The Enchanted Door

Finally, the time has come, and you have all finished your training."

"You are all joining me on this mission to New York: Alaric, Kyros, Ashley, Robert, Lisa, Anya, and Michael." Mr. Hathaway said, enthused, "But, sir, what is the actual mission?" Anya asks.

Anya is a serious, average-sized girl with short red hair and black eyes. "We'll sort it all out when we're all in New York," Mr. Hathaway says warily. "For the moment begins, the first thing is to pack your belongings, as we will be leaving for Nyc in the evening." He continues, "Now you may all depart," and then vanishes.

They all went to pack their belongings, but with doubts about the mission, which must have become more of a mystery, Alaric, Kyros, and Ashley felt that this was all so strange, but it was Rohana's order, so everyone had to follow it.

"I believe it's time to inform everyone about the mission." "We are at our limit in hiding, Rohana," said Hathaway.

It was Rohana's office, she was sitting in her big chair, calmly sipping tea and politely listening, Mr. Hathaway,

"I guess you are right," Rohana says calmly.

"We need to have a meeting now." "I will inform them."

She goes on.

Everyone is preparing in their room when they receive a fireball (a fireball is a way for foxes to communicate with one another in Varlaam; every fox uses it). The ball was small and gleaming, and it was supposed to open in front of the person whose name was written on it with a message that said, "All are requested to gather in my office in 10 minutes, from Rohana Bane."

They all gathered in her office in exactly 10 minutes, where she was sitting and reading. "You requested us?" Alaric starts a conversation. "Yes, dear boy," Rohana replied softly. She rose from her chair, crossed the table, and took a seat in front of them. "I assume that a lot of you are interested in the mission." "Yes, we are," Anya says from behind. "Okay, that's why I called you all here," Rohana says in a hushed tone. "There are some bad fox-spirits who are running a cult to endorse the greater demon." Therefore, they are abducting members of our kind to add to their cult. "And there are only a few events when our kind has been out in the mundane world, so there is a couple getting married in the coming days in New York, and their people are going to try to kidnap them," And our goal is to defend them at all costs. Rohana continues in a terribly dejected manner. "We will protect our kind," everyone exclaims loudly. I selected each of you for this mission because I was aware of that. There is a hint of realism in Rohana's voice as she speaks. She says, "You may now go rest and pack your things." They all said, "Yes, Ma'am," and they all walked away.

Akira was standing in her room's window, sipping coffee and admiring the beautiful morning. She just closed her eyes and felt the breeze while listening to the chirping of birds and the silence. She was reflecting on how her life had changed over the previous few days. And she realized she hadn't talked with her father and told him everything that was going on, but Ursula persuaded Akira not to tell him anything. She consequently made the decision to lie to him.

She eventually calmed down and dialed her father's number, but he missed the initial call. She made a second call to Joseph's friend's number, and the machine answered.

"After a beep, leave a message." Akira decides to leave a message because she doesn't have much time before she has to leave for Brooklyn. I hope you're doing well, Dad, and I'm doing great. "I just wanted to tell you that I'll be going on a field trip with my mates for a couple of days starting today, so call me when you get this message. "I love you." "Bye." After hanging up the phone, she began to pack her belongings before leaving the house.